30 Massey Court, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 3GJ
Description & Features
Massey Court is a much sought after residential address located conveniently just off Massey Avenue in the Belmont Road area of East Belfast. The location offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport, the Glider bus route, Stormont, The Ulster Hospital and Parliament Buildings. The property is located close to a range of leading primary, secondary and grammar schools.
Ideally positioned at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac, number 30 is situated on a large level south facing site with a private rear garden laid out in lawns, surrounding trees and shrubs. The downstairs accommodation comprises four reception rooms, six double bedrooms, gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
The property has a tarmacked driveway with off street parking for several cars and an attached double garage with access to an EV charging port. The ground floor comprises : Spacious reception hall, main lounge with mature outlook to front, two additional reception rooms, separate dining room, sun room, kitchen diner, downstairs shower room, utility room and office/consulting room.
The first floor of the property comprises : Spacious landing with stain glass window, six well-appointed double bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and family bathroom with white suite. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and delightful well maintained south facing rear garden with raised composite decking area.
With versatile indoor and outdoor living space, demand is still high for this specification of property. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Extensive Six Bedroom Detached Residence Spanning over 3500 Square Feet and Occupying a Private Level
- South Facing Site Within a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Highly Sought-After Location, Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore, Stormont and Belmont, Doorstep
- Convenience to the Glider Bus Route
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Stain Glass Picture Window
- Main Lounge with Mature Private Outlook to Front
- Two Further Separate Reception Rooms and Separate Dining Room
- Sun Room with Mature Private Leafy Outlook to Rear
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Space for Casual Dining
- Modern Fitted Downstairs Shower Room
- Utility Room and Fitted Office Space with Additional Built in Storage
- Six Double Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with both Bath and Shower Facilities
- Extensive Enclosed Private Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Private Composite Decking Area Ideal for Lounging and Outdoor Entertaining
- Tarmacked Driveway With Off Street Parking for Several Cars and Outdoor EV Charging Point
- Attached Double Garage with Electric Doors and Excellent Further Storage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Roof Mounted Photovoltaic Panels
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain, Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Broadband Speed - Ultrafast
Type of Tenure