3 Massey Court, Belfast, County Antrim, BT4 3GJ
Description & Features
A substantial, beautifully presented detached family home offering extensive accommodation in the popular Massey area within walking distance of Stormont Estate. Deceptively spacious, this detached family home extends to over 4000 sq ft of accommodation, occupying a corner site with attractive gardens in lawn and patios.
Comprising of a bright spacious entrance hall with porcelain tile flooring and double doors to generous lounge. Superb kitchen with range of modern units, including appliances, granite worktops and breakfast bar opening to dining area. Further to this, an extended living room off dining area with attractive brick feature wall including Inglenook feature fireplace with multi fuel stove, ceramic tiled flooring and patio doors to rear garden. Further ground floor accommodation includes three excellent bedrooms with solid Oak wood flooring, generous fully tiled family bathroom comprising of luxury white suite with freestanding bath, separate built-in shower cubicle and his and hers vanity unit.
The first floor includes mostly solid Oak wood flooring and vaulted ceilings with large velux windows. Starting with an excellent master bedroom, range of built-in robes, and dressing room leading to fully tiled en-suite bathroom with corner feature jacuzzi bath. A further two good size bedrooms, one with range of built-in robes. Further accommodation includes superb living space above integral double garage, offering generous living accommodation with sliding patio doors to Juliet balcony and vaulted ceiling with large velux windows. Further to this, luxury shower room and separate utility room.
Tastefully decorated throughout and conveniently located to the vast range of local amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood, this fantastic family home offers superb accommodation for many families that want space in abundance in a much sought after area. We strongly recommend early viewing of this excellent family home.
- Superb Modern Detached Family Home Close To Belmont, Ballyhackamore And Holywood
- Generous Reception Areas Including Lounge Off Entrance Hall, Living Room Off Kitchen/Dining
- Excellent Kitchen With Extensive Range Of Units And Breakfast Bar Open To Dining Area
- Six Good Size Bedrooms, All Comprising Of Solid Oak Wood Flooring And Most With Built-In Robes
- Ground Floor Luxury Bathroom Suite, First Floor En-Suite Bathroom And Separate Toilet Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors, PVC Fascia And Soffits
- Excellent Living Accommodation Above Integral Garage & Separate Shower Room
- Occupying Corner Site With Enclosed Rear Gardens, Within Walking Distance To Stormont Estate
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Composite front door with side glass panels.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tile floor. Cupboard under stairs and hot press. Recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 7.32m x 5.66m (24' 0" x 18' 7")
- Solid Oak wood flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Double doors to:
- Kitchen 9.83m x 3.18m (32' 3" x 10' 5")
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces and upstand, inset 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, freestanding 'Rangemaster' cooker with ceramic hob, granite splashback and Rangemaster extractor hood. Housing for American style fridge/freezer with pullout larder's either side, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, feature chrome radiator, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled flooring and sliding patio doors. Open to dining area, open to:
- Living Room 4.9m x 3.43m (16' 1" x 11' 3")
- Brick Inglenook feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting and patio doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 5 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
- Solid Oak wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 6.02m x 3.2m (19' 9" x 10' 6")
- Solid Oak wood flooring. Built-in robes. Currently used as an office.
- Bedroom 4 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- Solid Oak wood flooring. Double built-in robes.
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding feature bath with mixer tap and handheld shower, built-in shower cubicle, feature tiled walls and sliding shower door, his and hers vanity unit with mixer taps, large mirror cabinet, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, low flush WC, feature wall mounted radiator.
- Utility Room 2.31m x 2.11m (7' 7" x 6' 11")
- Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for 2 x washing machines, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Brushed stainless steel balustrades with feature glass, solid Oak wood flooring, large velux window, recessed spotlighting, access to partially floored roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 7.04m x 3.4m (23' 1" x 11' 2")
- Extensive range of built-in robes into eaves. Two large velux windows, solid Oak wood flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Dressing Room 2.9m x 1.52m (9' 6" x 5' 0")
- Range of built-in robes and shelving, solid Oak wood flooring, large velux window.
- Cream suite comprising feature corner bath with jets and mixer tap, electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, bidet with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, large velux window.
- Bedroom 6 3.18m x 2.18m (10' 5" x 7' 2")
- Solid Oak wood flooring. Large velux window.
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
- Range of built-in robes in eaves, solid Oak wood flooring, built-in robes with drawers, large Velux window.
- Separate WC
- Modern white suite with vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush WC, mirrored cabinet, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, velux window.
- Living Accommodation Above Double Garage
- Rear cloak space off entrance hall, leading to:
- Second Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- Integral Double Garage 7.62m x 5.79m (25' 0" x 19' 0")
- Oil fired boiler, light and power, storage under stairs, electric door.
- First Floor
- Utility Room 2.29m x 2.03m (7' 6" x 6' 8")
- Modern range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces with upstand, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machines, space for dryer, velux window, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower, tiled splashback and sliding shower door, single pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. Chrome feature radiator, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Mirrored cabinet, velux window, extractor fan.
- Large 'L' Shaped Living Room 8.23m x 4.78m (27' 0" x 15' 8")
- Sliding patio door to Juliet balcony. Ceramic tiled flooring, Three large velux windows, recessed spotlighting.
- Brick paviour driveway and garden laid in lawn to front. Garden in lawn to rear and generous patio area laid with granite paving. Flowerbed finished with slate stone and hedging to one side. Outside light and power point. Additional garden with lawn, patio and boundary fence.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Massey CourtView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?