30-32 Main Street, Derrygonnelly, Fermanagh, BT93 6HW
Description & Features
Situated with frontage to Derrygonnelly's Main Street, a village located some 15 minutes from Enniskillen and at the centre of some of Co. Fermanagh's most wonderful scenery including Lough Navar and Lough Erne, this townhouse building has been used in recent years as a local Doctor's Surgery but has retained its original townhouse layout with generous accommodation over 2 floors plus additional attic rooms, further complimented by its private and extensive grounds to the rear that provide a south facing aspect running down to the Sillees River.
- Renowned GP Premises
- Original Townhouse Layout
- Potential For Return To Original Residential Use
- Accommodation Over 2 Floors
- Additional Attic Room
- Extensive South Facing & Private Grounds To Rear
- Road Down To The Sillees River
- Popular Village Location
- Potential For Family Home In A Tranquil Village Location
- 15 Minutes To Enniskillen, Lough Erne & Lough Navar
Type of Tenure
Location of 30-32 Main StreetView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?