An impressive detached home of over 3,000 sq ft enjoying a lovely secluded site minutes from Lisburn City Centre.
On the ground floor there is a bright spacious dining hall, lounge with double aspect windows, superb fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room, four bedrooms, master with ensuite and family bathroom.
The first floor consists of a large games room, first floor lounge, one bedroom and ensuite bathroom. This area is ideal for teenagers, those who work from home or for guests.
The gardens are planted with a wonderful variety of mature shrubs, trees and flowers. There is a double garage and lots of room for extra vehicles, caravan or motor home.
Lisburn City Centre, shops and schools are all within walking distance. Excellent M1 and A1 access will appeal to those who commute.
A fabulous family home - internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and flexibility.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid entrance door. Corniced ceiling. Tiled floor. Glazed door to:
- DINING HALL: 4.6m x 5.84m (15' 1" x 19' 2")
- Solid oak flooring. Corniced ceiling. Stairs to first floor with mahogany balustrade. Understairs storage area. Recessed lights. French doors to:
- LOUNGE: 7.26m x 4.55m (23' 10" x 14' 11")
- Feature stone fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Wall lights. Double aspect windows. French doors to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.82m x 3.02m (19' 1" x 9' 11")
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinets. Plate rack and wine rack. Granite work surfaces. Electric cooker circuit. One and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Part wooden panelled walls in dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.9m x 2.39m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
- Range of cupboards. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- Solid oak flooring. Useful storage cupboard. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
- Range of fitted wardrobes. Corniced ceiling.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO: 4.57m x 3.18m (15' 0" x 10' 5")
- Solid oak flooring. Range of fitted wardrobes. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM THREE: 3.38m x 3.15m (11' 1" x 10' 4")
- Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM FOUR/STUDY: 3.15m x 2.51m (10' 4" x 8' 3")
- MODERN BATHROOM: 2.95m x 2.44m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Large storage cupboard.
- GAMES ROOM: 10.67m x 3.2m (35' 0" x 10' 6")
- Fitted bar area with range of shelving. Stainless steel sink unit. Velux windows. Recessed spotlights. Access to eaves storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE: 5.84m x 3.43m (19' 2" x 11' 3")
- (at maximum points)
- BEDROOM FIVE: 4.57m x 3.73m (15' 0" x 12' 3")
- Range of fitted wardrobes. Velux window. Recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Feature bath with tiled surround. Twin vanity units. Low flush WC. Bidet. Tiled walls. Velux window. Recessed spotlights. Access to eaves storage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 7.59m x 4.52m (24' 11" x 14' 10")
- Electronic garage door. Light and power. OIl fired boiler.
- Access via shared tarmac driveway. Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several vehicles. Mature gardens in lawn with shrub beds, hedging and rockery. Oil tank. Outside light and tap. 2 x Garden store.