Glenfirs Cottage, 12, Yewtree Hill Road, Lisburn, BT67 0JQ
Description & Features
Marc Fegan Bespoke Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market 'Glenfirs Cottage' a charming property bursting with character and set on a picturesque site of circa 0.75 acres. The original cottage dates back to 1897 and over the years it has been extended and improved all the time keeping its charm and character.
This stunning family home offers flexible and spacious accommodation spread over two floors, it has the option to be used as a four, five or even six bedroom house depending on buyer requirements. The nature of the gardens and nearby surroundings of the house give you the feeling that you are in the middle of the countryside and it is simply so peaceful. In reality though you are very centrally located and in easy reach of the nearby Maghaberry Village just 0.5 mile away, Moira and the M1 Motorway just over 3 mile and slightly further to Lisburn just over 6 mile.
The property is accessed via a sweeping driveway leading to the front of the property and beautiful gardens which are simply perfect, there is also a large double garage with floored loft which could be converted into a games room.
*Summer house is an optional extra*
This is such a unique home set on the most beautiful site and we strongly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
I absolutely love this home it just oozes charm and character and sits on such a stunning site. I imagine bbqs, beers and kids running free around the beautiful gardens!
Your Next Move
Thinking of selling, we can offer you a FREE VALUATION of your land or property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our professional mortgage advisors.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact our office.
- Charming Detached Home on Spacious Site of Approx 0.75 Acres
- Spacious & Well Presented Throughout
- Detached Double Garage With Floored Loft Ideal for Conversion to Games Room
- Picturesque Gardens With Extensive Lawns, Shrubs & Patio Areas
- Rolling Countryside Views
- Flexible Accommodation - Can Be Used As A 4,5 or 6 Bedroom Depending On Buyer Requirements
- Bursting With Character - Traditional Feel With Quality Finish
- Quiet & Peaceful Surroundings
- Convenient Location Within Easy Reach of Maghaberry, Moira, M1 & Lisburn
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
Type of Tenure