Sites Adjacent to 120 Drumbo Road, Drumbo, Drumbo, BT27 5TX
Description & Features
Two superb sites of approx. 0.367 & 0.368 of an acre to be sold separately, set on a level greenfield site on the outskirts of Drumbo Village, within a semi-rural setting and conveniently placed close to south Belfast and Lisburn. A list of amenities are close by and include Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs, and Lagan Towpath. Full planning permission has been granted for two individually designed houses of approx. 3726 sq ft. Further drawings are available for inspection by prior appointment.
- Site 1 - £249.950
- Site 2 - £249.950
- Two individual sites, one approx. 0.367, one approx. 0.368 of an acre.
- Full planning for two individually designed houses of approx. 3726 sq ft.
- Drawings available in office.
- Planning ref. LA05/20202/0963F
- Semi-rural setting close to South Belfast
Type of Tenure
Location of Sites Adjacent to 120 Drumbo Road
Travelling along Pinehill Road from Belfast, turn right on to Drumbo Road, site is located on the left hand side opposite Drumbo Presbyterian Church.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?