The Cadogan, Site 6 Lesley Park Demesne, Upper Malone , Belfast, BT9 5NX
Your Propertynews assistant
Description & Features
Located within the desirable BT9 postcode in Upper Malone, Lesley Park Demesne offers an esteemed collection of luxury homes that truly speak for themselves.
Each characterised by spacious, contemporary interiors and classically-designed exteriors with a large garden and driveway, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these homes lend themselves to modern family living.
Yet, perhaps the most prominent feature of this striking development is the protected parkland located directly behind the site, which allows homeowners to enjoy tranquil walks in a beautiful setting, before kicking back and relaxing in the quaint coffee shop.
The great transport links to Belfast City centre and easy access to leading primary and secondary schools, and the celebrated Queen's University Belfast, Lesley Park Demesne would make the perfect forever family home.
It goes without saying that the beauty of this location lies in its surroundings. Whether it's enjoying a leisurely stroll along the Lagan Towpath, spending an evening at the Lyric theatre, or enjoying a family day out at the world-renowned Titanic Belfast, there's no shortage of things to see and do.
From Botanic Gardens and Belvoir Forest Park to Malone Golf Club and Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park, Lesley Park Demesne is situated at the gateway to a wealth of beautiful scenery and outdoor, green spaces. What's more, these new homes are just minutes away from a wide variety of independent boutiques, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, museums, sports teams and the charismatic St George's Market.
Lesley Park Demesne: timeless homes, in a timeless location.
- Luxury High Specification Kitchens.
- Quartz worktops included.
- Integrated Bosch appliances include electric oven and combination microwave with warming drawer, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Quooker Fusion boiling water tap.
- LED down lights provided throughout with pendent lights to above breakfast bar and dining area. LED strip lighting provided to underneath high level kitchen cupboards.
- Bluetooth speaker audio system provided to kitchen area.
- High quality units with choice of door finishes, laminate worktops and handles.
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Designer sanitary ware by Beggs & Partners with vanity units to main bathrooms and en-suites.
- Free standing feature baths to main bathrooms and master bedroom en-suites where shown on plans in Sites 1-8.
- Vogue brushed nickel towel rail to all bathrooms, main en-suites and cloakrooms in Site 1-8, plus downstairs shower room and bathroom in Gatelodge. Chrome heated towel rails to all other en-suites.
- Aqualla Linea Live Plus Touch illuminated mirrors with Bluetooth to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Led down lights provided.
- Electric u/f heating to all main bathrooms and master en-suites in Sites 6 & 7.
- Gas fired central heating with smart controller.
- Energy efficient boiler.
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor.
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to upper floors.
- Internal walls and ceilings with emulsion paint finish.
- Traditional panel style internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves with paint finish.
- Multi-fuel stove fitted in all lounges (living room in Site 9).
- Luxury soft touch carpet and underlay in lounge, study, bedrooms, stairs and landings.
- Tiled floors to reception hall, kitchen/dining/living area, utility, cloakroom/WC.
- Tiled floors and wall tiling to bathrooms and en-suites. Full height wall tiling at bath and showers.
- Traditional cavity wall construction.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss.
- Maintenance free and energy efficient PVC double glazed windows with secure locking.
- Painted front and rear hardwood double glazed doors.
- Bitmac driveways with Tobermore "Country Edge" kerbs.
- Lawn areas sown in grass.
- Landscape plan incorporating wall detailing, planting and hedging throughout the development.
- Flagged patio areas and paths.
- Rear outside electrical socket.
- Front/driveway external lighting.
- Wiring outlet for future electric car charger
- Building mounted rear external lighting
- Outside water tap.
- Electrically operated entrance gates to Sites 1-8 with intercom.
- Mains operated door bell
- 5 amp socket outlets provided throughout ground floor to facilitate table lights
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with brushed metal finish, integrated USB charging points one per room.
- Security alarm.
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- BT infrastructure brought into the property for BT fibre.
- Virgin infrastructure brought into the property for Virgin Media connect
- TV point to all bedrooms, lounge and living areas
- TV’s cabled for Digital/Sky TV
- LED down lights provided throughout with pendent wiring left to above breakfast bar, dining area, study, lounge and stairs.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos are for Site 3.
Virtual furniture images are for illustrative purposes only.
Type of Tenure
Location of The Cadogan
Legal Fees Calculator
Your Propertynews assistant