An exceptional, once in a lifetime rural development of just 16 detached homes.
Ballyfrenis Meadow is a rare opportunity indeed - at a time when rural development is tightly controlled here is an opportunity to purchase an enviable country residence in a charming rural setting yet within easy reach of Millisle, Carrowdore, The Ards Peninsula, Newtownards and North Down.
The developer has been sympathetic to the surroundings by creating homes finished to an exacting luxury turn key standard with enviable sites and all with detached garages.
The Type C detached extends to approximately 1,250 sq. ft. giving ample space for those downsizing or families moving up.
NB. Video and internal photographs are of site 5 and are shown to convey the standard of internal finish to be expected. Some alterations to specification and finish may apply.
- Composite Entrance door with 5 point locking system
Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see a significant saving on energy bills.
Oil fired central heating
Feature electric fireplace
Walls and ceilings painted throughout
White painted skirting and architraves
Oak finish internal doors and quality ironmongery
Feature spindle staircase with oak newel posts and handrail
Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television points
Low energy lighting
Mains smoke and heat detectors
Electric cable to facilitate installation of Electric car charging point
Floor coverings and tiling:
Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/diner, living room, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
Oak effect laminate wood flooring to hall and lounge
Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing.
- Composite double glazed door to entrance hall
- Lounge 4.55m x 4.12m (14' 11" x 13' 6")
- Kitchen/diner 6.35m x 4.24m (20' 10" x 13' 11")
- At widest points (L-shaped)
- WC 1.85m x 0.94m (6' 1" x 3' 1")
- Bedroom 1 4.12m x 3.86m (13' 6" x 12' 8")
- Ensuite shower room 3.38m x 1.63m (11' 1" x 5' 4")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1")
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 2.59m (9' 5" x 8' 6")
- Detached garage
- Roller door. Light & power points.
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway and paved patio. Rural aspect to rear.
- Please note that specifications may be subject to change. All images are representative only and only intended to give an indication of the finished property prior to completion. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to the finishes and details by visiting the site to see properties in course of construction prior to making a commitment to purchase.
Sites can be booked subject to confirmation of funds, photographic ID and the buyers ability to proceed to signed contract without other conditions (i.e. nothing to sell, or own property already agreed for sale).
No site is guaranteed and no amendments can be made until full legal contracts are signed and exchanged.
Potential buyers with an existing property to sell prior to purchase may not reserve a site without the developers consent and may have to release the site if a buyer in a better position chooses the same site.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.