The Elmcroft, Site 20 Boundary Lodge, Lodge Road, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT 521
Your Propertynews assistant
Description & Features
Boundary Lodge, Lodge Road, Coleraine - Nestled in the heart of Coleraine Town, Boundary Lodge showcases the unique appeal of this charming location. With the much-loved North Coast guaranteeing an array of exciting things to see and do, residents will be spoilt for choice when it comes to exploring the distinctive characteristics that define this outstanding town.
Dubbed as one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after addresses the Lodge Road provides exceptional links across Coleraine Town, stretching to the neighbouring Portstewart, Portrush and Castlerock areas. Blessed with an abundance of prominent landmarks, breathtaking landscapes, exciting activities, and all-important amenities, it goes without saying that this outstanding location affords easy access to it all.
Steeped in history and culture, Coleraine provides a hub of activity for those living within this quaint town. Whether it’s delving into the past at the archaic Mountsandel Fort, enjoying a fun-filled family day out at the nearby Anderson Park, or kicking back and relaxing at one of the many chic cafés and restaurants, residents can experience it all.
With a multitude of convenience stores and the local Diamond Shopping Centre located right on the doorstep, homeowners can access everything they may need within minutes. What’s more, positioned just a short drive away, the sandy shores of Portstewart Strand or Portrush’s West Strand provide the perfect background when watching the sun set across tranquil waters.
Striking the ideal balance between comfort and style, the properties at Boundary Lodge certainly do not sacrifice flair and elegance in their promise to provide a cosy, yet practical home. Offering a collection of exclusive properties, Boundary Lodge is perfect for a wide variety of buyers. Thanks to spacious interiors providing generously sized bedrooms, these grand homes are sure to appeal to young professionals and growing families hoping to settle down within an exceptional property, in an unparalleled location. Privately situated within the Boundary Lodge development, an exclusive apartment block offering just six superb apartments will soon follow suit, which will afford prospective residents the opportunity to select a home tailored to their preferences.
Carefully designed and beautifully crafted, the homes at Boundary Lodge are finished to an impeccably high standard. Always keeping the needs of homeowners in mind, and ensuring that no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit to create magnificent homes, Glenoak property developers are truly the best in the business. With years of experience in the world of property development, and a passionate attitude towards maintaining customer satisfaction, Glenoak’s impressive portfolio of completed schemes and on-going projects speaks for itself.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors in line with new building regulations helps keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
– Impressive high and low level units, kitchen doors with choice of colours, worktop with upstands and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & CLOAKROOM
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite– Showers in bathrooms and ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
– Shower over bath (where applicable)
FLOOR COVERING & TILING
– Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to entrance hall, living area and bedrooms
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Communal and amenity areas will be maintained by a management company with the management fee to be agreed
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Insulated to new building standards, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Gas fired central heating
– White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to lounge area)
– Recessed downlights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– Wired for alarm system
– Each home will be issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
Type of Tenure
Location of The Elmcroft
Legal Fees Calculator
Your Propertynews assistant