Site 2 Frosses Road, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT44 9NF
Description & Features
Located with frontage to the Frosses Road (on an off-slip road running parallel to the main road) these two adjacent building sites are each offered for sale with full planning approval for detached dwellings, each circa 2400 sq ft. The sites are available for purchase separately or as one lot.
Access to the sites will be via a shared opening to the road, with shared ownership of this access area.
Site 1 (£79,950) benefits from having foundations and large detached double garage already in place.
Site 2 (£69,950) enjoys land on each side of the river.
A full copy of Planning Permission is available on request.
- Two Building sites (available separately or as one lot)
- Site 2- Circa 0.3acres. Offers around £69,950
- Site1- Circa 0.2acres. Offers around £79,950. Foundations and large detached double garage already in place
- Both with full planning permission
- Planning Permission: Full Planning Permission has been granted – Ref: LA01/2018/0316 dated 8th May 2019. Services: The water and electricity supply is understood to be available, however purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the provision and cost of services. The attached maps and plans are for identification purposes only.
Type of Tenure
Location of Site 2 Frosses RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?