- Excellent opportunity to acquire a building site with Full Planning Permission (Ref: H/2011/0566/F) granted for a detached barn conversion dwelling.
- Ideal opportunity for those seeking a rural lifestyle, with scenic views of the Sperrin Mountains.
- Prime location, with the main arterial A6 Glenshane Road being a stone's throw from the subject building site, ideal for those requiring easy access to Belfast or Derry.
- Site said to extend to c.0.3 acres.
- Water, phone and electric services located nearby.
- Subject building site will be accessed directly from Fallaghloon Road via an access laneway that will be shared at the front for a short distance.
- Option to also purchase adjacent barn conversion building site (Ref: LA09/2017/1171/F).