Site 12a - The McLenaghan, Beverley Garden Village, Bangor Road, Newtownards, BT23 7PH
Description & Features
Beverley Garden Village
Showcasing a brilliant selection of stunning properties, Beverley Garden Village offers prospective buyers the perfect place to call home.
This excellent collection of homes has been expertly designed with a wide range of people in mind, from young professionals to growing families, Beverley Garden Village truly enables it’s residents to grow and thrive.
The homes at Beverley Garden Village provide exceptionally designed cosy living spaces with practical layouts perfect for relaxing with family and entertaining guests. Homeowners will be impressed by the high-quality finish and attention to detail which has been carefully considered in crafting these new homes.
With cosy living spaces perfect for entertaining guests and relaxing with family these generously sized homes offer a tranquil haven for restoration at the end of a long day.
Finished to a beautiful turn-key specification, it goes without saying the homes at Beverley Garden Village provide everything a homeowner could want. The properties benefit from contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, cosy bedrooms and comfortable lounges. Utilising environmentally friendly and cost-effective energy features, in addition to a number of safety measures and security systems, Beverley Garden Village guarantees easy living and minimal upkeep for the modern homeowner.
Immerse Yourself in this Historic Town
One of the most appealing aspects of Beverley Garden Village is the desirable location close to the charming and bustling town of Newtownards.
Located on the shores of Belfast Lough, this charismatic town boasts a rich history alongside a multitude of local amenities and attractions. From the panoramic views at Scrabo Tower to the convenience of Ards Shopping Centre this unparalleled location offers something for everyone. The nearby Strangford Arms Hotel provides an excellent venue for a meal or drinks with family and friends and the town’s collection of chick cafes ensure that homeowners have the option to grab a quick coffee or kick back and enjoy a leisurely lunch. Additionally, the popular Saturday market held at Conway Square along with the distinctive selection of independent artisan shopping within the town allows residents to sample unique small businesses and local produce.
Beverley Garden Village is the ideal choice for those who love the great outdoors. Surrounded by breath-taking landscapes and situated within minutes from an array of scenic open spaces, homeowners can truly appreciate this outstanding countryside location at the heart of County Down. With both Belfast Lough and Strangford Lough just a short distance away, residents can experience spectacular views and partake in a range of exciting water sports and activities. Mount Stewart Estate, Clandeboye Estate and Kiltonga Nature Reserve provide the opportunity for homeowners to unwind and relax with serene walking trails, impressive woodlands, and a wealth of local wildlife.
A Landmark Development for Newtownards
The homes at Beverley Garden Village have been sensitively planned balancing traditional and contemporary architecture whilst embracing the character of the location. The spacious and airy interior layouts are ideal for families of all sizes.
Beverley Garden Village has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland. Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is re?ected in every project, no less so than at Beverley Garden Village.
Carefully Crafted & Beautifully Finished
Lagan Homes have been building outstanding homes for over 30 years.
In that time they have provided thousands of people with homes they love and homes that suit their lifestyle.
These are desirable homes because of their design and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (*window locks - excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Beverley Garden Village from NHBC.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Beverley Garden Village represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.
Interiors and a Specification to Come Home to
- Exterior elevation finished with brick, render or stone effect cladding depending on the house type
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door surrounds to selected house designs
- uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows
- Bitmac driveways
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen / dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites (where applicable) and WCs
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
- Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite and WC wash hand basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings carpeted
- Internal décor - Walls and ceilings painted one colour along with internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
- Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed from a central zone located in the store - leaving your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- TV / Data connections to lounge, kitchen / dining and all bedrooms
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points - Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data / satellite / HDMI, and due to the variety of systems / options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner’s own installer according to their own requirements
- Zoned security alarm
- Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Energy efficient downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite (if applicable)
KITCHEN & UTILITY (if applicable)
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Matching upstands to worktop
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and combined washer / dryer
- Concealed under unit lighting
BATHROOM, WC & ENSUITE (where applicable)
- Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from the date of installation
- NHBC 10 Year buildmark warranty
Lounge 13'3" x 12'9" (4.04m x 3.89m).
Kitchen / Dining 21'1" x 12'3" (max) (6.43m x 3.73m (max)).
Master Bedroom 12'9" x 9'6" (3.89m x 2.9m).
Bedroom 2 11'1" x 9'5" (3.38m x 2.87m).
Bedroom 3 9'5" x 9'5" (max) (2.87m x 2.87m (max)).
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Type of Tenure