93 Clifton Road, Bangor, BT20 5HY
Description & Features
This spacious semi detached villa is situated in a highly sought after and convenient location, near to coastal walks, beaches, Yacht clubs as well as being near to Bangor City Centre itself, properties in this area are always in high demand.
The property itself is keenly priced to allow for some modernisation and required remedial works, but offers excellent potential and generous accommodation. Currently the house provides a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, separate kitchen with range of fitted cupboards, and a ground floor bedroom with fitted shower room suite, but which could be re-instated as another reception room if required.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms with sea views to the rear bedroom, a modern fitted bathroom suite, and a kitchen area. One of the bedrooms on the first floor could also be sub-divided back into two bedrooms, and the kitchen could also be re-instated as a further bedroom if needed.
Outside there is a conservatory/garden room, and pavior patio and shrubs to the front, and to the rear there is off street parking and a garden in lawns, as well as access to useful basement areas and a garage. The home further provided double glazing and a Phoenix gas heating system.
- Spacious Semi Detached Villa Situated In Highly Sought After Location
- Short Distance From Coastal Walks, City Centre & Local Yacht Clubs
- Large Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Currently With One Bedroom On Ground Floor, With Shower Room Suite Installed
- Further Two Bedrooms On First Floor, One With Sea Views To The Rear
- Fitted Kitchen On Ground Floor With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Additional Kitchen Area On First Floor Which Could Be Re-Instated As A Bedroom
- Modern First Floor White Bathroom Suite With A Shower Over The Bath
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Conservatory/Greenhouse Area To Front
- Large Basement Areas And Garage, With Pavior Brick Driveway To Rear
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Lawns, Shrubs And Pavior Patio Area
- Keenly Priced To Allow For Some Modernisation And Remedial Works
NOTICE TO BUYERS:
Type of Tenure