9 Whitecliff Drive, Belfast, BT12 7JL
Description & Features
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the market, this beautiful, well presented and modern home, located in the sought-after Whitecliff Drive in the Ballymurphy area. This area benefits from a host of nearby amenities including, Schools, Hospitals, Shops, Local leisure Centre and plenty of local sporting activities. It also benefits with ease of access to local transport and motorway links.
This home comprises, spacious living room leading to the newly installed luxury, modern kitchen, downstairs bathroom featuring a whirlpool bath. Upstairs this property host four excellent bedrooms and further benefits include, gas heating, pvc double glazing and beautiful front and rear gardens in Tobermore paving.
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Bright Lounge with PVC Bay Window
- New Fitted Kitchen with integrated hob/oven and Glass Splashback.
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Luxury Three Piece Bathroom White Suite with Whirlpool Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Windows
- Beautiful large enclosed Toberrmore brick Patio area in the rear garden with surrounding grey fence, with same brick throughout the secure enclosed front garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 1.98m x 2.32m (6' 6" x 7' 7")
- Brown uPVC Entrance Door, tiled floor, double radiator, with storage cupboard.
- WC 2.51m x 1.49m (8' 3" x 4' 11")
- Luxury White Bathroom Comprising : low flush WC with push button, Whirlpool Bath, built in vanity unit under the sink, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and recessed spot lights.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.81m x 4.32m (12' 6" x 14' 2")
- Dark wooden laminate flooring, uPVC Bay Window
- KITCHEN: 2.02m x 2.32m (6' 8" x 7' 7")
- New Modern white high gloss high and low units gloss units, with new integrated hob/oven withextractor fanand glass splashback, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, natural stone effect worktops and breakfast bar, tiled floor and white wooden ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1): 2.33m x 3.01m (7' 8" x 9' 10")
- Good size room with PVC window, double radiator and high gloss wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 2.97m x 3.11m (9' 9" x 10' 3")
- Laminate wooden floor, PVC window and radiator.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.1m x 3.78m (10' 2" x 12' 5")
- Modern grey laminate floor, two PVC windows, one to the side, radiator.
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Whitecliff Drive
Ballymurphy, BelfastView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?