A very well-presented modern mid town house with off-street carparking and an enclosed rear garden.
This home was built approximately 18 years ago and has been well cared for by its present owners. It will make an ideal first home for someone looking to take their first step on to "the property ladder".
It is very conveniently located just off the Avenue Road that runs into Lurgan from Dollingsown, so is within easy walking of public transport, Kings Park Primary School, Lurgan Park and some local shops. It is also an ideal location for those who commute with the M1 motorway, the A26/ airport road, Banbridge, Craigavon and beyond all within easy driving.
Accommodation comprises; covered entrance, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/ dining area, landing, 3 bedrooms (bedroom 1 with ensuite) and bathroom.
Double width tarmac driveway/ off street carparking to the front.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn.
Viewing highly recommended - call Barbara, Julie or Andrew on 028 92616999 to arrange an appointment to view.
- Living room, 3 Bedrooms (bedroom 1 with ensuite)
- White panel internal doors, Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, Pressurised water system
- Off-street carparking to the front
- Enclosed rear garden
- Suitable for purchase using the NI Co-ownership Scheme
- Covered entrance
- Entrance hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Wooden laminated flooring. Pine spindled staircase to the first floor
- Living room 3.6m x 4.7m (11' 10" x 15' 5")
- Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Wooden laminate flooring
- Kitchen/ dining 3.5m x 5.7m (11' 6" x 18' 8")
- Excellent range of fitted high and low level units. Extractor hood, 4 ring electric hob and built-in underoven. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/ freezer, Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- Built-in hotpress. Access to roofspace
- Bedroom 1 3.1m x 3.6m (10' 2" x 11' 10")
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; PVC waterproof panelled shower cubicle with folding doors, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 3.7m (11' 6" x 12' 2")
- Bedroom 3 2.5m x 2.7m (8' 2" x 8' 10")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; panelled bath with tiled splashback and chrome mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Double width tarmac driveway/ carparking to the front.
Enclosed private rear garden in lawn. Garden shed. Paved pathway. Rear gate
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Rates according to LPS website as of date of listing. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.