8 Westland Court, Ballywalter, County Down, BT22 2TF
Description & Features
Ideally positioned within a few minutes’ walk of Ballywalters shoreline and award winning beachfront, we offer this superb detached chalet bungalow to the open market. Occupying a nicely proportioned site, No. 8 Westland Court is deceptively spacious and offers a bright and well-designed interior which will undoubtedly be appealing for growing families. The accommodation is substantial and the layout will provide many options for a modern family to include space for working from home or dependant relatives.
On the ground floor the accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hall, large lounge with feature Sandstone fireplace, luxury fitted Beech kitchen with range of integrated appliances, separate utility, sun lounge, two bedrooms plus additional room which can be utilised as formal dining or another bedroom, and a large deluxe bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
At first floor level this fantastic family home offers the master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and luxury ensuite shower room, and two further bedrooms which are serviced by a luxury shower room.
Externally there is an integral garage which is accessed directly from the utility room. There are well appointed gardens to the front and rear of the property laid out in manicured lawns, paved patio area, flowerbeds large garden shed and fencing. The rear garden also provides a high degree of privacy as it faces onto rolling countryside.
If you are seeking large detached property within close proximity of country or beach walks and in ready to move in condition, this superb property is sure to meet your requirements. To arrange your private viewing appointment, please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891800700.
- A deceptive detached chalet bungalow
- Ideally located within a small family friendly cul de sac
- Within a few minutes walk to Ballywalter’s award winning beachfront
- Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard, glazed double doors to lounge
- Large lounge with feature Sandstone fireplace and gas fire
- Luxury kitchen in Beech units, range of integrated appliances and ceramic tiled floor
- Good sized sun room – windows and French doors replaced c.2019
- Utility room with high and low level units
- Deluxe bathroom on ground floor
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are located on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and luxury ensuite shower room
- Master and bedroom 2 along with study are located on the first floor
- Luxury shower room on first floor
- Integral garage access directly off utility
- Gardens to front and rear laid out in lawns, paved patio, flowerbeds and countryside views from the rear
- Large driveway to front providing ample off road parking
- Oil fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- uPVC fascia and barge boards
- uPVC double glazed front door, outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, telephone point, recessed spotlighting, cloaks cupboard, glazed double doors to Lounge.
- LOUNGE: 5.46m x 4.06m (17' 11" x 13' 4")
- Feature Sandstone fireplace surround, real brick inset and hearth, gas fire, polished laminate floor, television and telephone points, corniced ceiling.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING: 6.5m x 3.15m (21' 4" x 10' 4")
- 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Beech units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 5 ring Neff gas hob unit, black extractor hood, built in Neff oven, integrated Russell Hobbs microwave oven, integrated Kenwood dishwasher, wine rack, display cabinet, wall tiling, concealed lighting, larder cupboard, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, basket storage, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, wired for wall mounted TV, glazed double doors to Sun Room.
- SUN ROOM: 4.19m x 3.35m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear. All windows and uPVC units including French doors replaced c. 2019.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.02m x 1.68m (9' 11" x 5' 6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for two washing machines, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
- Excellent range of built in cupboards, drawers, cabinets and desk, polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4)/DINING ROOM: 3.3m x 3.12m (10' 10" x 10' 3")
- Polished laminate floor (previously formal dining room). Large free standing wardrobes included.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.18m x 2.72m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Excellent range of built in robes and vanity desk, polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: Panelled corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand sower over, large separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor van, recessed spotlighting.
- Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 7.26m x 3.94m (23' 10" x 12' 11")
- L shaped rom. Polished laminate floor, television and telephone point, velux window, eaves access point.
- WALK IN WARDROBE: 2.31m x 1.52m (7' 7" x 5' 0")
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, shaver point, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, velux window with glimpses to Irish Sea.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.34m x 3.07m (14' 3" x 10' 1")
- Range of mirror fronted Sliderobes, eaves access, access to large full height roofspace.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Mira thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, shaver point, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, velux window with glimpses to Irish Sea.
- BEDROOM (6)/STUDY: 2.41m x 2.34m (7' 11" x 7' 8")
- Polished laminate floor, access to roofspace, large velux window with glimpses to Irish sea.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 5.41m x 3.02m (17' 9" x 9' 11")
- White roller door, oil fired boiler, Megaflow pressurised system, uPVC double glazed side window. Access to Utility.
- Gardens to front and rear laid out in manicured lawns, large paved patio area and paths, well stocked flowerbeds, fencing, open views to countryside to rear, outside light, oil storage tank, access to both sides for pedestrians, bins, oil etc.
- GARDEN SHED: 4.14m x 2.36m (13' 7" x 7' 9")
- Light and power.
Type of Tenure
Location of 8 Westland Court
Travelling from Newtownards/ Bangor head into Ballywalter along the Dunover Road, just before the shorefront turn right into Westland Road. Go almost to the end and turn right onto Westland Park, then right onto Westland Avenue. Turn left onto Westland Court,View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?