77 Killycomain Road, Portadown, Craigavon, County Armagh, BT63 5BX
Description & Features
77 Killycomain Road, Portadown Co. Armagh BT63 5BX
Hannath welcome to the market 77 Killycomain Road, Portadown, an original country farmhouse that has been beautifully renovated and restored to retain period charm and original features yet bringing the living accommodation up to a modern day standard. This stunning property offers an enchanting glimpse into the past by retaining some of the period finishes, high ceilings, original fireplaces, handcrafted staircase and mosaic floor tiles.
Enjoy the warmth and character of stunning fireplaces in multiple rooms, beautifully crafted staircase which is a work of art, adding to the home’s unique character and wonderful mosaic floor tiles to entrance porch and hallway.
Some upgrades include a modern kitchen with a large array of units, island with Belfast sink and seating perfect for culinary enthusiasts and family dining which opens to a family area, ideal for entertaining. There are four generously sized bedrooms the master bedroom including a walk-in wardrobe / dressing area and large ensuite with modern sanitary ware fitted. The four piece bathroom is modern luxury and includes a free standing bath which is the centre piece of this room. Externally there are grass lawns to front and side elevations with an area prepped for a vegetable patch and a detached garage / store building along the rear boundary. This is a most convenient location close to local schools, College, Craigavon Area Hospital and local services and amenities.
Don’t miss the opportunity to own a piece of history while enjoying modern comfort. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and make this remarkable period country home your own. Your dream home awaits!
- Renovated and restored farmhouse retaining country charm with original features
- Four bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and three piece ensuite shower room
- Wonderful original features including ornate staircase and high ceiling heights
- Original feature fireplaces to lounge, dining / living space and bedroom 4 / study
- Victorian style mosaic tile flooring to entrance porch and hallway
- Original internal doors with Victorian style door knobs
- Full width open plan kitchen / dining / living space
- Modern kitchen units with large island, Belfast sink, integrated appliances and wine rack
- Utility room with rustic clay floor tiles
- Four piece contemporary bathroom suite with free standing bath tub and large walk-in shower
- Bright spacious entrance hall and landing running full depth of the dwelling with natural light penetrating from front and rear elevations
- Large plot with grass lawns to front elevation and gravel yard secured with swinging gates and boundary wall
- Large outbuilding with storage and open sided garages with power and lighting
- Mains gas heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Convenient location off Killycomain Road close to local schools, College, Craigavon Area Hospital and local amenities
Type of Tenure