Bishopscourt House, 69 Lismore Road, Downpatrick , Down , BT30 7EY
Description & Features
Step inside this enchanting home and fall in love with it's charm and character with it's captivating views and surroundings. A Georgian farmhouse dating back to the 1700’s has been exquisitely maintained and carefully taken care of throughout the years.
The romantic, landscaped grounds surrounding this exquisite detached Georgian farmhouse truly, honour the history in which is stands. A true beauty in its form, this home is a must-see with its cosy yet charming features and interiors inside and out.
The unique grounds extend to approx. 2 acres with tree lined driveways, tastefully landscaped gardens invite you to the detached barns which have been exceptionally maintained and have planning permission for conversion.
Upon entrance you are warmly greeted by the unique style and charm of the owner’s vibrant interior design and carefully considering the stunning period features and character within. An impressive cantilever staircase opening onto each reception room.
Three excellent reception rooms, firstly with the spacious drawing room with its wood burning stove with marble surround, and garden views. Seamlessly connecting to the dining room with fireplace, lounge with wood burning stove and library casing and farmhouse style working kitchen with Aga.
A four-bedroom home on three floors offers an adaptable design to change things around should one need further bedrooms. Stunning bathroom suites, interior design and romantic views over the treelined gardens.
We invite you to arrange a private viewing appointment with Valuer Mary-Lou Press of Alexander Reid & Frazer 028944619966 email@example.com
- A Georgian farmhouse dating back to the 1700’s, this home has been exquisitely maintained and carefully taken care of throughout the years.
- Step inside this enchanting home and fall in love with its charm and character with its captivating views and surroundings.
- Grade B Listed, this home has an abundance of charm and character
- Two private entrance driveways & thoughtfully landscaped grounds invite you to extensive grounds set on approx 2 acres with an orchard, detached barns with planning permission
- Upon entrance of this beautiful home, you are warmly greeted by the charater and charm throughout
- Drawing room with wood burning stove and seamlessly connecting to the dining room
- A cosy and warmly welcoming study/living room with library casing and garden views
- Dining room with garden views, wood burning stove fire and double doors to the drawing room
- A charming kitchen with four oven Aga and garden views
- Utility room with separate lavatory
- Four impressive bedrooms, two with separate bathroom en-suites
- Detached Barns with planning permission for conversion - for details on plans please contact the sales team
- A hard to find, well maintained Georgian home set in the heart of Co Down's most appealing locations, just minutes to the beaches, Castleward Estate, Strangford Lough and local beaches
- The farmhouse layout incorporates three floors giving excellent living space
- Primary Bedroom with wood burning stove, an en-suite bathroom suite with free standing bath
- With close proximity to Ardglass, Strangford and Downpatrick, making the home easy to commute to and from
- Planning permission LA07/2019/0873/LBC proposed conversion of and change of use of agricultural buildings for use as residential units (2No units)
- We invite you to view this charming and elegant Detached Georgian Farmhouse, book a private viewing with Valuer, Mary-Lou Press 02844619966
Type of Tenure