6 Carnesure Park, Comber, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 5LT
Description & Features
Truly impressive, detached family home situated on a spacious and mature site within the prestigious, sought-after residential address of Carnesure Park, Comber. Located within walking distance to Comber Town Centre, there is excellent convenience to range of local amenities, restaurants, leisure facilities and local schools. The location offers ease of access for those commuting to work and schools in Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor via good road networks and public transport links.
The accommodation is both bright and versatile to suit the needs of a range of purchasers. To the lower ground floor, there is the family room with feature cast iron multi-fuel burning stove, along with the utility room and WC.
The ground floor comprises of the spacious conservatory, two well-proportioned bedrooms, with the principal bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom and large walk in dressing room. There is a bespoke fitted kitchen complemented with granite worktops, open plan to the spacious living/dining area with feature gas fireplace, catering for the lifestyles of today’s busy families. Furthermore, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and white suite family bathroom.
Further benefits include separate utility room, downstairs WC, oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally to the front, there is an ample brick paviour driveway leading to the detached double garage. Garage benefits from annexe/study above. To the rear of the property, gardens are laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubs. Side garden laid in brick paviour patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
This home offers superb accommodation and a quality finish throughout, as well as a superb site and a much sought-after location. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- Well Established and Much Sought-After Development close to Comber Town Centre
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation Offering Huge Potential for the Family Market
- Lower Ground Family Room with Gas Stove
- Utility Room & Lower Ground Floor WC
- Spacious Conservatory with Access to Gardens
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worksurfaces, Open Plan to Living/Dining Area
- Ample Living/Dining Area, with Feature Gas Fireplace
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom Benefitting from En-Suite Shower Room & Large Walk-in Dressing Room
- Bedroom Two with, Jack & Jill En-Suite Bathroom
- Contemporary Jack & Jill White Suite Bathroom
- First Floor Contemporary White Suite Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Double Garage, with Annexe/Study Above
- Brick Paviour Driveway with Parking for Multiple Cars
- Rear Gardens, Laid in Lawn with Mature Planting & Shrubs
- Side Gardens Laid in Brick Paviour Patio, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Walking Distance to Comber Town Centre Boasting Range of Local Amenities, Leisure Facilities, Local Schools and Restaurants
- Access to Good Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
- Popular Local Primary & Post Primary Schools & Within Commuting Distance of some of the Provinces Leading Secondary Schools
- Front double hardwood doors with side lights leading through to reception hall
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood effect flooring, access to living room and utility area and downstairs WC
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, laminate wood effect flooring, recessed spotlighting
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface with stainless steel sink unit and drainer, one tub with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, access door through to outside
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.59m x 4.7m (18' 4" x 15' 5")
- Solid hardwood flooring, hole in the wall fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, tiled hearth with sandstone feature surround, storage cupboard
- BOILER HOUSE
- Oil fired central heating boiler
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to Jack & Jill bathroom
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.67m x 3.91m (15' 4" x 12' 10")
- Outlook to side, recessed spotlighting, access to en suite bathroom. En Suite Bathroom White suite comprising of low flush WC, His and Hers wash hand basin with storage below, panelled bath with hot and cold tap and telephonic shower head, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan Walk-in Dressing Room With in-built shelving units and rails
- BEDROOM (2): 3.07m x 2.67m (10' 1" x 8' 9")
- Outlook to side, access to Jack and Jill Bathroom
- JACK & JILL BATHROOM
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with hot and cold tap and telephonic shower head, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring
- CONSERVATORY: 3.43m x 3.33m (11' 3" x 10' 11")
- Sliding access doors through to conservatory
- LIVING/DINING AREA: 8.1m x 5.94m (26' 7" x 19' 6")
- Feature gas fireplace with slate hearth and feature stone surround, solid hardwood flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting, dual aspect to front and side, open plan to kitchen
- KITCHEN: 5.41m x 3.28m (17' 9" x 10' 9")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surface, integrated fridge freezer, space for oven cooker, integrated Miele microwave, island unit, granite work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold tap, recessed spotlighting, solid hardwood flooring, outlook to side
- Recessed spotlighting, in-built cupboard and storage
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, standalone bath with hot and cold tap and telephonic shower head, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with rainfall shower head, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, vertical chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (3): 4.44m x 2.46m (14' 7" x 8' 1")
- Recessed spotlighting, outlook to side
- BEDROOM (4): 4.83m x 4.62m (15' 10" x 15' 2")
- Outlook to side, storage cupboard
- BEDROOM (5): 4.11m x 2.77m (13' 6" x 9' 1")
- Outlook to rear, eaves storage
- DOUBLE GARAGE: 5.92m x 5.84m (19' 5" x 19' 2")
- Electric up and over double doors, light and power
- ANNEXE/STUDY ABOVE GARAGE 5.97m x 4.06m (19' 7" x 13' 4")
- Eaves storage, light and power
- Front garden with ample driveway for off-street car parking leading to double detached garage, side gardens laid in brick paviour patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining. Rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubs throughout. Gas connection for oven cooker
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Carnesure Park
Travelling from Comber Square on Killinchy Street towards the roundabout, take the second exit onto Killinchy Road. Turn right into Carnesure Park, Number 6 will be located on the left.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?