Homepage Estate Agents are delighted to present this exceptional opportunity to acquire a truly unique property located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, recognised worldwide.
5a Benone Avenue, is situated at the foot of the glorious Binevenagh Mountain, in the townland of Benone, along the Causeway Coastal route of Northern Ireland.
This hidden gem of a property is situated 650m from the renowned blue flagged, seven-mile golden sands Benone Beach and has spectacular views of Binevenagh Mountain and its everchanging landscape.
- MAIN RESIDENCE
- Extending to approx. 3,000 sq ft this large residence benefits from 2 reception rooms, 2 kitchens fully fitted with integrated appliances, large utility room, office, dining room, 2 family bathrooms and 6 large bedrooms (3 with en-suite). Internally the property has been presented to the highest of standards throughout and the well-thought-out floor plan ensures a seamless flow between living, dining and sleeping quarters. This property has a further (circa) 790 sq ft of loft space ready for conversion.
- STUDIO APARTMENT
- Nestled to the rear of the property, this self contained 2 bedroom apartment extends to (circa) 700 sq ft and comprises of an open plan kitchen / dining / living area, 2 large double bedrooms and a ‘wet room’ style family bathroom. This luxurious apartment benefits from a private enclosed rear garden and breath-taking views of Binevenagh Mountain.
- LUXURY GLAMPING VILLAGE
- This site boasts an exceptional opportunity to acquire an award winning glamping village in what could only be described as one of Northern Irelands best locations. There are five luxury pods in the main area of the glamping village, privately enclosed with trees, fencing and hedgerows with a beautifully landscaped secluded garden and decorative walkways leading to the enhancing centre water feature and hot tub area. To the rear of the site is a 6th luxury pod that has exclusive hot tub access, private gated garden, and external patio area. All pods are fully equipped with kitchenette, double bed and sofa bed, ensuite, wide screen smart TV, wireless internet access & key pad security system. The glamping village is further complimented by fire pit areas, picnic tables, a large ‘Chill & Grill’ BBQ hut.
- Not only does this property boast some amazing internal & external features, but right on your doorstep, of course, is the boardwalk through the sand dunes that leads to the beach and local amenities. At the seven mile stretch of golden sands, you can hire equipment for surfing, body boarding and many other activities. If water sports are not your thing, bring your golfing mates and play one of the locally well know courses – Castlerock, Royal Portrush or Portstewart to name a few. Or you and your family and friends can visit local a historical site such as Mussenden Temple, enjoy a cuppa at the café or take the ferry across to Donegal. There is so much to explore in this area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Properties of this stature rarely come onto the open market and offers perspective purchasers an exceptional opportunity, in one of Northern Irelands truly breath-taking locations. The only way to fully appreciate this stunning property is by internal viewing. To arrange a private viewing please contact our Limavady office on 028 777 78019 or enquire online at www.homepageonline.co.uk
- Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance and illustrative only.