Fitzpatricks are pleased to welcome to the market this substantial, period townhouse located right on The Square in the popular picturesque coastal village of Strangford.
This unique property, which dates back over 200 years, has been a much loved family home for generations and occupies a generous site overlooking the ferry port and all local amenities are right on the doorstep!
With deceptively spacious accomodation including five bedrooms, two reception areas and the added benefit of a private parking/patio area, this unique family home must be seen to be appreciated. Contact us on 02844 613983 to arrange a private viewing.
- Large open plan area with ample space for living/dining. Front aspect with view overlooking the Square and to the ferry quay.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Large, bright kitchen area with ample space for breakfast/dining. Tiled floor. Contemporary style kitchen with ample storage space, 4 ring electric hob, integrated oven and stainless steel extractor fan. Rayburn Royal stove linked to heating system providing heat to the rear of the property. Access to stairwell leading to Bedrooms 4, 5 & shower room.
- Large, covered outside area currently used as an additional reception area. Lean to style perspex roof. Feature mahogany fireplace with electric fire insert. Access to outside wc and to courtyard/parking area with flagged concrete patio and raised flower beds.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Inner Hallway links lounge to kitchen area, tiled floor and access to small inner courtyard area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Single room with front aspect and orignal wooden floor. Views overlooking the Square.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Large double room with original wooden floor and views overlooking the Square.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Double room with wooden floor and rear aspect.
- Family bathroom with white suite including bath, wc and sink. Hotpress. Fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Large patio area to rear with raised flower beds, can also be used for car parking (access via St Johns Lane).
- BEDROOM (4):
- Back Bedroom which could be utilised as a single bedroom or office/study area. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (5):
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring and built in storage area.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower Room with white suite comprising wc, sink and shower cubicle, vinyl flooring.