5 Princetoon Point, Portavogie, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT22 1FD
Description & Features
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this small and sought after development this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic semi detached home which backs onto the countryside. Immaculately presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
In brief, the accommodation comprises of a spacious living room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with French doors to garden, three well appointed bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and family bathroom. Outside benefits from a corner site with front and rear gardens laid in lawns. The side garden is in decking and loose stones, perfect for enjoying the sun. There is also ample parking, off-street private parking for three cars leading to detached garage. A ground floor WC, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing add to the list of features.
Portavogie is a popular coastal town with local amenities such as shops, schools and restaurants whilst Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards are also easily accessible as are many fine coastal walks and drives. We expect demand to be high and appeal to a wide range of purchasers and therefore recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- Fantastic Semi Detached Property Within Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Living Room with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining with French Doors to Garden
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Three Cars
- Detached Matching Garage
- Corner Site with Front and Private Rear Garden Laid in Lawns Backing onto the Countryside
- Side Garden in Decking and Loose Stones Making This Ideal Spot for Relaxing or Entertaining
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Type of Tenure