5 Plover Green, Teal Rocks, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 8FN
Description & Features
Simon Brien Residential take great pleasure in offering For Sale this immaculately presented detached family home, which is ideally positioned on a great sized site, with manicured gardens to the front and rear. Of particular note are the stunning views to the rear of the property taking in rolling countryside and further to Strangford Lough.
This beautiful property is positioned within the extremely popular Teal Rocks development, located on the cusp of the busy shopping town of Newtownards, which offers an array of independently owned shops, thriving coffee house culture, pubs, restaurants and fantastic sporting facilities which are all very close to hand. Schooling is also well catered for, and commuter routes to Bangor, Belfast and Holywood are all easily accessible.
Well-appointed and modernised throughout showcasing our client’s tasteful décor and natural finishes – the ideal home for a growing family unit. Externally there are well tended gardens to front and rear with manicured lawns, well stocked flowerbeds, hedging, patio/ deck area’s providing excellent outdoor space for both adults and children entertainment space.
To arrange you private viewing appraisal, please contact out Newtownards branch on 02891800700 at your earliest convenience.
- A beautifully appointed detached villa
- Located within the popular Teal Rocks development
- Within easy striking distance to the town for shopping, various schooling options and leisure facilities
- Large open entrance porch leading to entrance hall
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising modern white suite
- Large lounge with attractive sandstone fireplace, gas fire and bay window
- Family room
- Luxury kitchen/ dining room with high and low level oak units, Granite tops, integrated appliances and views to countryside and Strangford Lough
- Utility room
- Reading/ study area on landing
- Four great sized bedrooms, master with en suite comprising modern white suite
- Deluxe family bathroom comprising white suite
- Integral garage with twin black roller doors
- Immaculate gardens to front and rear in lawns, modern paved patio, two timber deck areas and views to open countryside and Strangford Lough
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Oil fired central heating system
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 5 Plover GreenView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Costs to Consider