42 Beechfield Drive, Bangor, BT19 7ZW
Your Propertynews assistant
Description & Features
Family Home To Be Proud Of!
This is a fantastic detached property located in a very popular residential area, offering spacious accommodation to meet the demands of modern-day family living. There is a choice of four good sized bedrooms, one boasting an en-suite shower room, another offering an additional study/nursery/walk-in wardrobe, and four spacious reception rooms, including a fantastic kitchen that is open plan to the family room and sun room. This space flows beautifully to the rear of the property making it sure to be a hit when entertaining family and friends.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming light and airy entrance hall, a large living room, a separate dining room, a spacious modern kitchen that is open plan to the family room and a fantastic sun room with sliding doors leading to the rear garden – perfect for entertaining family and friends. There is also a utility room leading to the integral garage and a useful downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms, one with access to a fantastic space that can be utilised as a study, nursery or spacious walk-in wardrobe, and the master boasts a recently installed ensuite shower room. The accommodation is completed by spacious family bathroom with four piece white suite.
Externally the property benefits from a large front garden that has been laid in tarmac providing extensive parking for cars, a caravan, boat etc. To the rear is a fully enclosed and private garden laid in lawn providing plenty of space for the children to play and there is a feature paved area where many a BBQ will be enjoyed! In addition, there is a covered paved area with its own water and power supply that is the perfect place for your hot-tub!
Beechfield Drive is a highly regarded and sought after residential area of Bangor with plenty of amenities on the doorstep including a small shopping village and health centre. Trasport links are easy and the property is minutes from both the centre of Bangor and Newtownards whilst also being ideally situated for commuting to Belfast.
- Fabulous detached property in a highly desirable area of Bangor
- Adaptable and flexible accommodation to suit growing or established families
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, ideal for young families
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
- Additional study/nursery/walk-in wardrobe
- Choice of four spacious reception rooms
- Excellent kitchen open plan to family room and sunroom, sliding door to the rear garden
- Separate utility room and additional guest WC
- Spacious family bathroom with four piece white suite
- Integral garage
- Front garden laid in tarmac with extensive parking for cars, caravan, boat etc.
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with feature paved area
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Conveniently located close to commuter routes for Bangor, Newtownards and beyond
Type of Tenure
Location of 42 Beechfield DriveView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Legal Fees Calculator
Your Propertynews assistant