4 Mill Lane, Aghadowey, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT51 3SX
Description & Features
No 4 Mill Lane is an impressive listing given that it offers so much. An absolutely stunning 5 bedroom chalet bungalow, well manicured gardens, large yard and workshop/shed (c.3316sqft) are all included within this lot.
The main home has been finished to the very highest of standards and boasts underfloor heating to a number of areas, valuated ceilings and a superb master suite with dressing room and ensuite.
A long private laneway provides excellent privacy to this home, yard and shed. This listing would therefore be ideal for those looking for their dream home in the countryside with the potential to run a business from it.
- Vendor may consider splitting the lot to suit a purchasers needs
- 5 Bedrooms (2 ensuite), living room, sunroom, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, car port, double garage (with playroom above), large workshop, yard
- Impressive master suite with fitted wardrobes, beauty area, dressing room and ensuite!
- The home is accessed via a long tarmacked driveway with mature hedging which allows for excellent privacy
- Has the peace and tranquillity of 'countryside living' but remains only a short drive to the University town of Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush.
- This home truly is in stunning condition and is architecturally very pleasing with vaulted ceilings to the main reception hall, sunroom and kitchen area
- Double garage with playroom above (option to convert to a granny flat / home office)
- High energy efficiency rating
- Cat 5 connections throughout
- Alarm system and LED security lighting on garage, front wall and gable. Other sensored security lighting
- Stunning gardens laid in lawn, patio areas, mature trees, hedging and planting throughout
- Pressurised water system and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Large workshop/ shed measuring c.2348sqft ground floor + 968sqft first floor with spacious yard that have been screened from the main home via a 6 ft fence.
Type of Tenure