SR4.3, 355b Millmount Village, Comber Road, Dundonald, BT16
Description & Features
Situated just off the Comber Road, Millmount Village boasts a large collection of detached and semi-detached homes, all designed and finished to a turnkey specification.
Characterised by open and modern interiors with a driveway and garden, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these new homes lend themselves to easy maintenance and practical family living.
With excellent public transport and cycle links into Belfast City Centre, and within close proximity to George Best City Airport, Millmount Village is ideally located for those making the daily commute.
These homes would be perfect for young professionals or growing families who want the full package – a tight-knit community feel, with an abundance of amenities and outdoor spaces just minutes from your front door.
All On Your Doorstep
Tucked away is one of the most sought after residential areas of East Belfast, Millmount Village is a great place to call home.
Not only are Comber Road and Dundonald Village home to a variety of cafes, restaurants, convenience stores, independently-run shops, schools, and recreational facilities, the much loved bohemian area of Ballyhackamore has become a must see, with its lively art scene and award winning eateries.
Owners of a home in Millmount Village are also at the gateway to some of the most breath-taking scenery and green spaces the country has to offer. Take the opportunity to enjoy a tranquil cycle along the treasured Comber Greenway, meander through picturesque grounds of Stormont Estate, or admire the incredible views over Strangford Lough from Scrabo Tower.
Something Very Special
It goes without saying that Millmount Village offers homeowners something truly special, both inside and out.
From the lush fairways of Shandon and Belvoir Golf Clubs to the renowned Titanic Belfast and CS Lewis Square, you’d be hard pushed to find a location better than this one. What’s more, Streamvale Open Farm, Dundonald Ice Bowl, and East Point Enterprise Village are family favourites for keeping the kids amused.
Design & Architecture
Millmount Village has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland.
Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is reflected in every project, no less so than in Millmount Village.
Why Choose a Lagan Home?
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years in that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they have made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (*Window locks excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 years Buildmark warranty will be available on all homes at Millmount Village from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Millmount Village represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment, and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.
- Show Home Available To View By Private Appointment, Please Contact The Selling Agents
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, work top colours and handles will be available
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machines and tumble dryers are included. Depending on house type these can be standalone units or combined washer/dryers
- Concealed under unit lighting
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
- BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES AND WCS
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with screen door
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
- FLOOR COVERS & TILING
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining areas
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs (where appropriate)
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings will all be carpeted
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Fireplace surrounds with electric fire to selected houses
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and terrestrial channels
- Provision made for future satellite connections
- Phoenix Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Zoned Security Alarm
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditionally constructed walls in a range of brick, concrete, render and stone
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where applicable)
- Bitmac/brick pavior driveways
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Please note photographs are of current show house
Type of Tenure