31 Lakeview Manor, Belfast Road, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4US
Your Propertynews assistant
Description & Features
A modern, deceptively spacious 3 storey semi- detached family home, situated within the award winning Lakeview Manor development, and positioned just off the highly regarded Belfast Road. Lakeview Manor has proven to be one of the most consistently popular residential areas within close proximity to the centre of Newtownards The town offers a range of high street brands, a thriving coffee house culture and collection of independently owned retailers, and usually attracts buyers who are looking to set up home in an established, convenient location. This beautiful home combines an aesthetically pleasing façade with a spacious, well laid out accommodation and lots natural light.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, modern downstairs cloakroom, lounge with stone fireplace and feature bay window. There is a large trendy kitchen/ dining room to the rear of the property, the kitchen is made up with Cream & Walnut effect high gloss units with integrated appliances which is open to a upvc double glazed conservatory. The first floor holds a large family room with feature bay window, bedroom 1 with luxury en suite and very handy utility room. Further to the second floor, bedrooms 2 and 3 are neatly serviced by a luxury family bathroom.
Externally the property has been well maintained and benefits from landscaped gardens to the side and rear and rear with raised timber decking area, paved patio and well stocked flowerbeds. There is a fantastic extended driveway laid in Tobermore pavers to the front and side of the property.
Interest levels are expected to be high on this property, so please do arrange your internal viewing appraisal at your earliest convenience by contacting our Newtownards on 02891 800700.
- A superb red brick semi-detached 3 storey villa
- Located within the popular Lakeview Manor development
- Modern and well-presented throughout
- Lounge with stone fireplace and large bay window
- All-important downstairs cloakroom in modern White suite
- Luxury fitted kitchen in Cream & Walnut effect high gloss units and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room on first floor
- Living room on first floor with large bay window
- Three great sized bedrooms, master bedroom with modern White suite
- Beautiful gardens to side and rear laid in deck and patio area’s and well stocked flowerbeds
- Gas fired central heating system, underfloor heating to ground and first floors
- UPVC double glazed windows and rear patio doors filled with Argon gas
- ‘Nuair’ ventilation system
- Alarm system
- Easy accessibility to Regent House Grammar, local Primary schools and leading East Belfast schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 31 Lakeview ManorView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Legal Fees Calculator
Your Propertynews assistant