3 Castlehill Wood, Belfast, County Antrim, BT4 3PJ
Description & Features
This detached family home provides excellent accommodation with four spacious bedrooms, generous living room and the kitchen is fitted in a range of modern units and has space for casual dining. In addition to the main bathroom, the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, as does the second floor bedroom. A cloakroom on the ground floor meets the extra demand by today's families.
The home is double glazed, heated via a gas fired system, and is fitted with a security alarm. Externally, the tarmac driveway provides for the parking and the gardens are excellent providing ample space.
Castlehill Woods is a new development off the Castlehill Road, just off Massey Avenue, is a setting which affords easy access to a host of amenities with shopping and schooling being close to hand. The grounds of Stormont are within easy walking distance and the main transport route provides direct access to Government Offices at Stormont, the Ulster Hospital and the City Centre is within minutes' drive.
Private viewing is essential.
- Detached Dwelling In Stormont Area
- Four Bedrooms (Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms)
- Living Room
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Security Alarm
- Paver Patio & Garden Area To Rear
- Timber Fencing To Rear Garden Boundaries
- Comprehensive Range Of Electrical Sockets, Switches, TV & Telephone Points Throughout In Flush Fitting
- Mains Supply Smoke & Heat Detectors As Standard
- Gas Heating
- LED Feature Spotlighting To Ceilings
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings To Main Bathroom & Ensuites
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.27m x 3.78m (14' 0" x 12' 5")
- Feature electric fire. Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA: 5.11m x 3.66m (16' 9" x 12' 0")
- Full range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with 'Quooker' hot water tap. 4 ring induction hob with oven underneath. Dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.18m x 0.91m (7' 2" x 3' 0")
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.27m x 3.78m (14' 0" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and overhead rain head shower. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.68m x 2.26m (12' 1" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.28m x 2.74m (10' 9" x 9' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment above. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and illuminate mirror above. Fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead rain shower. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 6.15m x 3.35m (20' 2" x 11' 0")
- Velux roof lights. Built-in wardrobes and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome towel radiator.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved patio and garden area to rear bordered by timber fencing. Tarmac driveway to front.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Castlehill Wood
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?