'Seasons', 3 Bennet Wood, Helens Bay, Helens Bay, County Down, BT19 1JX
Description & Features
The Owners Perspective...
"This house is a fantastic family home, in the most welcoming of communities we have ever lived. The neighbours, the beach and the golf club are some of the great things about living in Helen’s Bay. Our home is made for entertaining inside and out. It is so practical, with tonnes of storage, an enormous basement and garage, perfect for family life.
It is set in the most stunning location, the private lane provides seclusion yet only a stones throw away from the beach. We cannot take credit for the amazing mature garden that surrounds the property. The previous owner dedicated many years to its creation and and we are reaping the rewards of their hard work. The garden changes with the seasons and truly is a masterpiece. When not admiring the garden there are sea views from almost every window.
We have been fortunate to secure full planning permission for an additional property in the side garden. This will be a great opportunity for the new owners should they decide to build for extended family, generate an income from a rental or maintain the site as a garden. This home and garden are unique, and provide many options for the next family to grow and enjoy".
- 5 bedrooms (or 4 plus study) all with built in wardrobes
- 3 Reception rooms plus potential cinema room / gym or playroom
- Beautifully decorated and presented throughout
- Landscaped, mature, private gardens with shortcut access across car park to Helen's Bay beach and coastal path
- Two cloakrooms, bathroom and en suite shower room
- Double integral garage and storage with electric remote control insulated door
- Full planning permission in garden for additional dwelling if required - or retain permission as future investment
- uPVC double glazing
- Pressurised oil fired central heating
- Secluded, sheltered patios to front and rear for all day sun and Al Fresco dining
- Timber deck to rear with hot tub enjoying views over garden to Irish Sea beyond
- Painted shaker style kitchen with polished granite work tops
- Bright, open plan living / dining / kitchen space
- Additional garden room / party room/ den or rainy barbecue retreat
- Quiet relatively traffic-free cul-de-sac
- uPVC eaves, soffits windows and brick exterior for minimum maintenance
- Excellent location with great privacy and lovely views over rear garden to Irish sea beyond.
- Very popular and exclusive address within easy commuting distance of Belfast city centre and airport.
Type of Tenure