27 Back Road, Drumbo, LISBURN, County Antrim, BT27 5LB
Description & Features
This detached farmhouse offers a potential site for replacement dwelling (subject to necessary planning permissions). The site is circa one acre in this tranquil and idyllic semi-rural setting with country views, offering convenience to Lisburn and Belfast.
There is a paddock, excellent parking area, old stable block and a range of outbuildings.
Unique opportunity to purchase a site in an extremely popular area of Drumbo, attractively priced.
- Detached Farmhouse with Outbuildings on Circa One Acre, Ideal for Replacement Dwelling (Subject to Planning)
- Mains Electric, Water and Septic Tank
- Semi-Rural Location yet Convenient to Many Local Amenities
- Easy Commuting Distance to Lisburn and Belfast
- Rare Opportunity, Offering Value For Money in an Area of Great Demand
Type of Tenure
Location of 27 Back RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating