Emoyeni, 227 Ballylesson Road, Drumbo, LISBURN, County Antrim, BT27 5TS
Description & Features
Constructed in the 1930's this elegant detached residence occupies a stunning mature private site with fantastic views over the surrounding countryside extending to approximately 2.5 acres. Whilst benefitting from this secluded country setting it also offers convenience with a host of amenities only a short distance drive including those in south Belfast.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation which combined with the impressive outside space lends iteself ideally to cater for all those family requirements. Priced to allow for modernisation this will give potential purchasers excellent scope to create their dream home.
With its stunning rural situation yet offering convenience this is the best of both worlds and early inspection is highly recommended so as not to lose out on this unique sale opportunity or simply to appreciate the fabulous location.
- Elegant Detached Family Residence Occupying Stunning Private Site of Circa 2.5 Acres
- Gracious Oak Panelled Reception Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Generous Bright Drawing Room Leading to Conservatory & Gardens
- Equally Impressive Dining Room & Separate Good Sized Family Room
- Large Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area & Aga Cooker/Additional Utility Area
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Impressive Master with Dressing Room & Ensuite Bathroom
- Fitted First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Majority uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Alarm System
- Generous Adaptable Accommodation/Priced to Allow for Modernisation Giving Excellent Scope
- Twin Entrances & Driveways Leading to Parking & Turning Areas/2 Attached Garages
- Exceptional Mature Private Surrounding Landscaped Gardens with Fabulous Courtyside Views
- Secluded Rural Setting yet Offers Convenience with Host of Amenites Only a Short Drive
- Unique Sale Opportunity with Early Inspection Highly Recommended
Type of Tenure
Location of EmoyeniView Map
Costs to Consider