21 Downpatrick Road, Downpatrick, Strangford, BT30 7LZ
Description & Features
If you're looking for a mid terrace home in a charming seaside village, you might want to check out this property in Strangford. Strangford is a lovely village in County Down, situated on the shores of Strangford Lough.
This home is ideal for many buyers, whether you're looking for a holiday retreat, a family home, or an investment opportunity. You'll love the natural beauty of Strangford, with its scenic coastal views, wildlife, and historic attractions. You'll also be close to Castle Ward Estate, a stunning 18th-century mansion and parkland that's open to the public and often used as a filming location for TV shows and movies.
Accommodation details in the features and viewings are welcome, please contact our helpful sales team at Alexander Reid & Frazer.
- A delightful home in the heart of Strangford Village
- Lounge with wood burning stove fire
- Spacious kitchen with dining and into the snug area with shower room
- Ground floor shower room
- Snug with garden views
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room
- Neatly presented front and rear gardens with rear parking for residents
- Book a viewing with our Sales team at Alexander Reid & Frazer
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Downpatrick RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating