Coastguard Apartments, 2 Ferry Quarter, Shore Road, Strangford, BT30 7GT
Your Propertynews assistant
Description & Features
A PLACE TO RELAX AND EMBRACE NATURE
Enjoy the tranquillity of Lough Views and lough shore living in Strangford Village, Co. Down.
Strangford Village once voted one of the prettiest in the UK to live has the shores of Strangford Lough offering one of the most beautiful coasts in County Down.
The Coastguard Apartments are elegantly designed with the highly desirable, private development. Ferry Quarter, Shore Road, Strangford. You are warmly greeted at the entrance by the thoughtfully landscaped grounds, seamlessly connecting to the Coastguard Apartments. Each apartment offers individual access with panoramic views over Strangford Lough.
An area of outstanding natural beauty, Strangford boasts a vibrant village vibe in the summer months with a fabulous array of local restaurants, The Artisan, The Lobster Pot & the Cuan along with locally run shops, The Cake Shop, dentist, chemist shop and outdoor activities pursuits.
Ferry Quarter is just a short drive to Castle Ward Estate, Audley’s Castle, local woodland Trust nature walks and the beautiful beaches along the shoreline of the County Down Coast.
STRANGFORD VILLAGE – A MAGICAL PLACE TO LIVE
Enjoy a cosy pub lunch, or evening meal, a walk along the Lecale way or take the Strangford Ferry across the narrows for a day trip to Greyabbey and explore the local antique shops and Ards Peninsula.
Locally the area benefits from excellent schools and an easy commute to the city, and Downpatrick with a wide variety of local produce.
Strangford Village is a hub of activity with paddle boarding, canoe trails, sailing, walking, hiking, and sea swimming plus local activity, sailing or rowing clubs.
We aim to provide you with a home of fine appearance, maximum comfort and ease of maintenance.
- COMMUNAL AREAS
- Dedicated parking areas
- Visitor parking
- Fully decorated communal area
- Fully landscaped communal area
- Decorative lighting
- Enclosed bin storage
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Energy efficient traditional masonry construction with brick, stone and render to selected areas
- Solid concrete floors to maximising insulation and minimising sound transmission
- Black seamless aluminium rainwater goods, with black uPVC downpipes
- Double glazed windows with sills
- GRP composite front door with a 5 point system
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Bitmac parking areas
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Quality kitchen with choice of units, doors, worktops and handles
- Appliances to include – cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- Pre-selected contemporary designer sanitary ware
- Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all bathrooms and ensuite areas
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES
- Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Choice of quality tiling to hallway, living area, kitchen / dining and utility
- Choice of quality carpets and underlay to bedrooms
- INTERNAL TRIMMING & DOORS
- Painted moulded skirting and architrave
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Glazed door to lounge with quality ironmongery (if applicable)
- All internal walls and ceiling painted throughout
- HEATING & PLUMBING
- Underfloor heating
- Pressurised hot and cold water systems
- Gas fired central heating with energy efficient combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators - heating controlled with heatmiser home kit
- Outside tap provided
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets incorporating USB charging points (pre-selected points), switches, TV and telephone points
- Wiring for future satellite points
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Energy efficient down lighting to kitchen, hall and bathrooms
- Feature external light to front and rear
- Ring front door bell
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- A management company may be formed. If so, each purchaser will become a shareholder. An annual service charge may be payable
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- 10 Year Buildmark warranty
Lower Ground Floor
Type of Tenure
Location of Coastguard Apartments
Legal Fees Calculator
Your Propertynews assistant