1B Second Avenue, Ballyholme, Bangor, County Down, BT20 5JZ
Description & Features
Ballyholme has long been recognised as one of Bangor's foremost addresses not least for its close proximity to many leading amenities including Bangor town centre and marina, shops, churches, recreational and transport facilities.
The property offers spacious, contemporary living ideal for the modern family requiring a low maintenance, energy effecient home with bright, well proportioned accommodation, all finished and presented to an exceptional standard thoughtout. Of particular note is the fabulous kitchen with casual dining and family area which opens onto the private, enclosed, easily maintained gardens.
Combined with delightful coastal walks on your doorstep, Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht Club close to hand, will ensute the individual buyer a stunning home in a consistently popular and convenient location.
- Exceptionally Well Presented Family Home in a Highly Regarded & Sought After Location
- 4 Double Bedrooms 2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- First Floor Drawing Room
- Contemporary Fully Fitted Ground Floor Kitchen with Casual Dining & Family Areas
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Landscaped Low Maintenance Gardens
- Private Driveway to Integral Garage
- Close to a Host of First Class Facilities with Ballyholme & Bangor an Easy Commute via Road or Rail
- New Energy Efficient Gas Boiler Fitted October 2023.
Type of Tenure