'Shamrock Bank', 182 Upper Knockbreda Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT6 0NB
Description & Features
Dating back to 1903, ‘Shamrock Bank’ is an exceptional detached residence occupying a prime position tucked away off the Upper Knockbreda Road, in one of South-East Belfast's most convenient and sought after locations.
Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco Newtownbreda and various arterial routes are quickly accessed via the Knock dual carriageway, as are a host of local coffee shops and amenities on nearby Cregagh Road, Ormeau Road and Saintfield Road.
George Belfast Belfast City Airport is just ten minutes’ drive and some of the province’s leading primary and secondary schools are within close vicinity, making this an ideal home for a family.
To arrange a private viewing at your convenience, contact Hampton Estates today on 028 9064 2888. Should you require a discreet valuation of your current property, free of charge, we would be happy to oblige.
- Impressive Edwardian Home Built c. 1903
- Quiet Location Tucked Away up Private Laneway
- Extended Twice to Provide c. 3,500 sqft of Accommodation
- Bright and Welcoming Entrance Hall / Ground Floor W.C.
- Drawing Room with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room also with Feature Fireplace
- Office with Bespoke Built-In Shelving and Storage
- Large Walk-In Pantry with Built-In Cupboards
- Plumbed Utility Room with Fitted Kitchen Units
- Solid Oak Kitchen with Range of Built-In Appliances
- Open Plan to Casual Dining Area and Family Room
- Cosy 'Snug' Room off Kitchen with Bespoke Units
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Two with En Suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom and Second Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Throughout
- Large Attached Garage to Side of House
- Plentiful Off-Street Parking to Front in Driveway
- Patio Garden to Rear with Sunny Southerly Aspect
- Viewing Highly Recommended / No Onward Chain
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 'Shamrock Bank'View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Costs to Consider
£3,347.58 per annum