17 Hillcrest, Antrim, BT41 1LA
Description & Features
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented four plus bedroom, detached house occupying a large, private and mature site within this sought after location close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities. With the further benefit of a converted garage providing scope for either an additional reception room or bedroom, the position also benefits from close proximity to a ground floor W/C. With a unique layout comprising large lounge with dual aspect windows and steps down to lower level dining area together with an open tread staircase to First Floor Gallery Landing that is spacious enough to be used as an additional reception area and providing access to the outdoor balcony with artificial grass and railings, this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers who are looking for something a bit more original. The four well proportioned bedrooms boast an ensuite shower room to the master together with multi-aspect windows and a built-in wardrobe and a further built-in wardrobes to Bedroom 3 with raised desk area.
Outside the large garden space comes with wooden cabin complete with power, lighting and water and French doors overlooking the rear garden plus a 20' x 8' former shipping container that's been fully sheeted internally with ply-board and shelving.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this superb family home.
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Open tread staircase to first floor with access to gallery landing / Steps to lower level with access to dining room and kitchen
- Lounge with feature open fire / Inset cast iron multi-solid fuel stove / Dual aspect windows / Steps down to Dining area
- Converted garage 17'7 x 10'8 with access to Ground floor W/C (may be suitable for ground floor Bedroom)
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of "baby blue" high and low level units / Breakfast bar / Space for range style cooker
- Utility room with space for American style fridge freezer / Belfast style sink unit
- First floor gallery landing with access to balcony finished in artificial grass and railings
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with multi-aspect windows, built-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room / Bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobes and high level desk area
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and push button low flush W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Sparate cabin 15'8 x 9'2 with power, light and French doors
- Large garden in neat lawn, well stocked borders and mature trees / Paved patio with feature walls / Shipping container 20' x 8' with plywood walls and shelving
Type of Tenure