Site @, 16C Donegore Hill, Templepatrick, BT41 2HW
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer for sale this site for the conversion and refurbishment of a stone cottage set in the most tranquil of locations. Full planning permission has been granted for the conversion to a detached four bed property and set within generous grounds.
- Site with full planning for a conversion and refurbishment of a stone cottage to a detached residential dwelling
- Overall site extending to circa 0.3 acre
- Set in a private tranquil location
- Countryside views while convenient to many amenities
Type of Tenure
Location of Site @
Travelling on the A57 from M2 motorway towards Templepatrick, turn right onto Paradise Walk the road will become the Loughnamore Road. Turn right onto the Cherry Hill Road, then right onto Moat Road and then left at T-Junction onto Donegore Hill. At the blue house with mini roundabout, turn left and drive down lane, no 16a is on the left hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?