150 Scrabo Road, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4NN
Description & Features
Nestled in a delightful and sought after semi-rural location this beautifully presented five-bedroom home is set over three floors and offers a wealth of versatile and flexible living accommodation whatever your family needs. Located in the foothills of the iconic landmark of Scrabo Tower the property offers the best worlds both with a country feel but within minutes of the bustling market town of Newtownards with its wide selection of coffee houses, restaurants, shops and retail parks as well as being within close proximity to many popular schools and major transport routes to Belfast and Bangor. Set in a quiet cul de sac on a prime corner site with views of the surrounding countryside, the property comprises of entrance porch, welcoming family room/snug with feature open fireplace, second reception/office, extensive open plan lounge with feature open fireplace leading through to dining area and kitchen, large sunroom overlooking the sunny rear gardens and Scrabo Tower, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor are three spacious and bright double bedrooms, master with ensuite and separate family bathroom and on the second floor are a two further two bedrooms, the largest with ensuite. Outside the property has a ample driveway to front and to the rear are sunny private enclosed gardens with paved sun terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside…a perfect little haven to sit and unwind.
- Fabulous Family Home Set over Three Floors
- Set in Delightful Countryside Location in the Foothills of Scrabo Tower
- Easy walking access into Scrabo Country Park
- Only Minutes’ Drive to Newtownards Town Centre
- Prime Corner Site in Quiet Cul De Sac
- Five Bedrooms, Two with Ensuite
- Four Reception Rooms
- Extensive Open Plan Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Family Room/Snug with Open Fire
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Rear Gardens with Views Over Countryside and Scrabo Tower
- Highly Insulated Home
- Pressurised "Megaflow" System
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 150 Scrabo RoadView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?