15 Six West, 12-19 The Promenade, Portstewart, BT55 7AH
Description & Features
Please note floor plans are currently being revised (small adjustments). Please confirm with agent before proceeding.
Six West is Portstewarts newest development of 22 luxury high end apartments. Built over four floors, all with spectacular sea views across the Atlantic Ocean, the building has been designed to keep the traditional character of the Promenade whilst incorporating contemporary architectural elements to create a harmonious and elegant build with an abundance of viewing spots and open spaces within.
The site is formerly the old home of Roughans newsagents and cafe, also the Harbour Café and was the former home of the old Palladium Cinema which first opened in 1934. The owners of Roughans are delighted to be welcomed back to the ground floor of the Six West building and to see the transformation of this landmark site, where their family business began in 1952. Throughout the rest of the building, there is a mix of one and two bed apartments, served by three individual lifts. All of the apartments offer private landings, luxury kitchens for entertaining, wonderful living spaces, with glorious west facing, full height windows and doors, to make sure that the famous view from the Promenade is captured with every day living and night time lounging.
The location of these properties is unrivalled and the homes are sure to capture the vibrancy, beauty and tranquillity that comes with coastal living in Portstewart.
Portsewart is perfectly located on the world famous North Coast of Northern Ireland. With a myriad of breath-taking scenery, from world famous golf courses, beaches to impressive natural cliffs, there is no shortage of picturesque views. White sandy beaches, beautiful dunes and spectacular waves, golfing, surfing and lifestyle are just minutes from Six West all year round. Whether you enjoy a brisk walk by the sea, building sandcastles and investigating rock pools, hitting the surf or the course - the North Coast has it all and something for everyone.
- Each apartment benefits from uninterrupted west sea views from all living spaces
- Each apartment benefits from at least one private balcony, many with two balconies
- Construction will be completed in one phase
- Attention to detail, carefully thought out by our design team
- Fully managed and cared for communal spaces
- Fantastically located right on the Promenade
- Car and pedestrian access directly from the Promenade
- Secure and private car parking for each apartment
- COMMUNAL & ENTRANCE WAYS:
- Secure video camera entry system
- Key fob entry system
- Automated entrance gates with fob entry
- Allocated postal box in reception
- High ceiling entrance lobby with seating areas
- Ambient and feature lighting to entrance
- Storage spaces for each apartment
- INTERIOR SPECIFICATION:
- Fully finished Farrow & Ball painted walls in client’s choice of colour
- Fully finished skirting, architraves, and solid internal doors
- Designer vertical and horizontal radiators throughout chosen specifically to add feature and design to each room
- Spotlights, pendant lighting, and mood lighting throughout
- Brushed aluminium sockets and light switches throughout
- Comprehensive supply of electrical points including CAT5 wiring throughout for connectivity with USB charging points throughout your home and each bedroom fitted with tv points
- Wiring to communal satellite - Smart home enabled wiring throughout
- Mains supply Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Modern handcrafted kitchen from local suppliers, designed to the highest standard by our interior designer
- Worktops to be quartz or granite or alternative of the same standard
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances to include (but not limited to) fridge, freezer, oven or double oven, gas or induction hob and dishwasher, all by suppliers such as Indesit, Hotpoint, Bosch, Miele
- Kitchen to include splashback and wall finishes
- Fully tiled kitchen floor detailed by our interior designer
- Flooring to be tiled and carpet where applicable
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms and en-suites throughout
- Fully fitted bathrooms including all sanitary ware and anti-steam mirrors
- Bathrooms with selection of baths, or shower areas, or both
- Designer towel rails
- Modern bathroom units to provide storage which adds to the overall design of your space
- Underfloor heating to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Mains supplied gas heating system
- Thermostat controls throughout
- EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION:
- Fully maintained communal areas and car parking
- Electric car charging enabled charging points
- 3 fob-controlled lifts for access meaning that there is only a small number of apartments being serviced by one lift
- Laminated double glazing to front facing windows
- Transparent glazing to balconies to ensure uninterrupted sea views
- Fully finished balconies to front and back of building
- Wired for satellite points
- Allocated storage spaces for each apartment
- 10 Year Global Homes Warranty
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- BEDROOM (1):
- BEDROOM (2):
- STORE ROOM:
- Please note that all purchasers will become a member of a management company. Service Charge is to be agreed. Ground Rent of £200.00 is also charged annually.
Type of Tenure
Location of 15 Six West
As you proceed along Portstewart Promenade toward the harbour, Six West is situated on the right just before the Fashion Shop.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?