An impressive new build property designed and built by Chambers Homes Ltd, renowned for creating outstanding luxury homes for over 50 years for thousands of customers.
Boasting an exceptional level of finish throughout, the residence is energy-efficient with recessed low level voltage lighting throughout. Equiped with BEAM mechanical ventilation and dry-master system, ensuring constant extraction of any damp air, with constant circulation of fresh air throughout the property. Traditional build with 150mm cavity walls, and high levels of insulation throughout, which given the current rising energy costs is vital to reducing heat loss and therefore fuel bills.
A 10 year buildmark National House-Building Council warranty comes with the house. NHBC is universaly recognised as the most reliable warranty and insurance provider for new homes across the United Kingdom.
The property benefits from antracite grey double glazing lockable windows (excluding emergence escape windows), 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke and heat detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. In addition the property has been wired to offer the potential of a 4 camera security system should the puchaser require it at an additional cost.
The property has been CAT 5 hard wired throughout to allow for easy media streaming throughout the rooms. Provision has been left to accomodate electric car charging in the double garage. There is a generous electrical specification throughout with plentiful chrome sockets, chrome switches, spot lighting, wall lighting, feature lights, and television points.
Upon arrival, the property will be is accessed via intercomed electric gates, with a tarmac driveway encased with natural stone granite kerbing.
The property is finished in white silicone K-Rend, with Brazilian Rio roof slates to the main dwelling and trocal flat roofing accompanied with aluminium fascia to the front porch. The main house and garage has been fitted with seamless aluminium guttering, PVC round downspouts and antricate grey OGee facia.
The property benefits from a south facing rear garden with two seperate patio areas in which to entertain and enjoy the sunshine upon the beautiful, natural stone kandla grey sandstone paving.
The House is accompanied by a double garage, serviced by two electrically operated sectional doors and pedestrian side door. attic trusses have been encorporated in the construction of the garage, providing the scope to create an additional space, perfect for a games room, or home office at an additional cost.
- Entrance Hall 5.1m x 7.66m (16' 9" x 25' 1")
- Composite anthracite grey front door with feature glass side panels. Tiled throughout with low voltage recessed lighting. Under stair storage.
- Bathroom 2.28m x 3.65m (7' 6" x 12' 0")
- Wood effect tiled floor. Low voltage recessed lighting. Tiled walk in shower with white stone shower tray and glass side panel. Matt anthracite grey heated towel rail. Wall mounted vanity unit and mixer tap.
- Ceramic wood effect tile, low voltage recessed lighting, media wall with feature electro 1650 landscape electric fire and opening for 57 inch TV. Sliding patio doors
- Kitchen/Living Area 6.32m x 13.22m (20' 9" x 43' 4")
- Low voltage recessed lighting throughout with feature lighting at island and feature wall lighting, 120x120cm ceramic floor tiles, wide range of high and low level kitchen units including large island unit in wood Aldana shaker door painted in Farrow & Ball shade Wevet with feature black glass wall units and quartz tops. Impressive range of built in appliances to include, 60cm CDA dishwasher, CDA 30cm wine cooler, 2 NEFF slide and hide single ovens, stainless steel american fridge/freezer, Elicia hob with built in extractor, Normende microwave housed within bi-fold larder and undermount Franke stone grey sink with feature mixer tap.
Wiring to living area for choice of electric fire PC SUM available.
- Sunroom 5.05m x 5.25m (16' 7" x 17' 3")
- 120x120cm ceramic tiles, low voltage recessed lighting, TV point, french doors opening onto patio and gardens.
- Utility Room 2.84m x 4.73m (9' 4" x 15' 6")
- Range of high and low level units in Harlem evergreen 5 piece door with black furniture and quartz tops and upstands with stainless steel undermount sink and feature mixer tap. Space for free standing washing machine and tumble dryer enclosed with cabinet doors. Low voltage recessed lighting, 120cmx120cm ceramic floor tiling and pvc door 1/2 glass leading to patio.
- Feature Staircase
- Exposed steps with feature graphite runner from Watson & Browne Interiors
- Landing 5.07m x 8.39m (16' 8" x 27' 6")
- Carpeted with hotpress, low voltage recessed lighting and feature light over staircase.
- Bedroom 5 3.88m x 3.47m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
- Low voltage recessed lighting, TV point, carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.9m x 4.92m (12' 9" x 16' 2")
- Low voltage recessed lights, TV point, carpeted flooring.
- Family Bathroom 2.28m x 4.92m (7' 6" x 16' 2")
- 120x60cm ceramic floor tiles, 2 antracite heated towel rails, walk in shower with anthracite shower tray and thermostatic bar shower and wall tiling. Freestanding bath with thermostatic floor standing chrome mixer tap. Double bowl floor standing vanity unit with marble top and up stand with mixer taps.
- Master Bedroom 4.9m x 3.9m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
- Low voltage recessed lighting, TV point, feature wall lights at bed, carpeted flooring
- Master En-suite 2.82m x 2.68m (9' 3" x 8' 9")
- 120x60cm ceramic floor tiling and metro partial wall tiling to shower and wc. Low voltage recessed lighting, column antracite radiator and feature antracite heated towel rail. Low flush wc, thermostatic bar shower and vanity unit.
- Dressing Room 2.83m x 2.13m (9' 3" x 7' 0")
- Carpeted floor, £1000 PC SUM for fit out as desired.
- Bedroom 2 4.9m x 3.43m (16' 1" x 11' 3")
- Carpeted flooring, low voltage recessed lighting, TV point, door leading to Jack & Jill En-suite.
- Bedroom 3 3.38m x 4.91m (11' 1" x 16' 1")
- Carpeted flooring, low voltage recessed lighting, TV point, door leading to Jack & Jill en-suite.
- Jack & Jill En-suite 1.37m x 4.77m (4' 6" x 15' 8")
- 60cmx60cm ceramic tiled flooring, partial wall tiling, neptune shower cubicle with matte black thermostatic bar shower, antracite heated towel rail, low flush wc, dual floor standing vanity units with matte black mixer taps.
- Patio & Lawns
- Substainial lawns and feature planting, tarmac driveway and paving.
- Exterior walls rendered with white K-rend silicone K1. Seamless aluminium guttering and PVC Anthracite grey Fascia/Soffit. Anthracite grey REHAU double glazed windows, and composite Apeer doors. A Brazilian Rio slate roof. Kandla Grey natural Indian riven sandstone paving and cobbles. Silver natural granite kerbs. Planted flower beds, enhanced with weed membrane, and finished with Mourne granite decorative aggregate. White K-rend finished Entrance pillars with natural granite pier caps, accompanied with electric gates and intercom.
- Double Garage 7m x 9m (23' 0" x 29' 6")
- Double garage with dual electric operated anthracite grey doors, and PVC solid pedestrian access single door. Benefits from attic trusses which allows for the potential of a room above, to incorporate an office or games room etc. Power-floated concrete floor, sealed with acrylic concrete sealer for quality finish