13 Mary Street, Newtownards, BT23 4DQ
Description & Features
Located within minutes of Newtownards town centre and close to all local amenities and arterial routes to Belfast, this home offers a good first time buy with the opportunity to modernise to your own standard, or for a Landlord as an investment property.
Newtownards is a busy market town and there has been an increased interest in town centre properties due to their size and convenience.
With 2 reception areas, galley kitchen, four bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite, this house will appeal to a good range of buyers and could be a fantastic home once modernised.
The outside areas benefit from entertaining areas, mature plants and shrubs, boiler house and a workshop to the rear with power and light suitable for a variety of purposes.
We recommend viewing this property at your earliest convenience.
- Mid Terraced Property Within Minutes Of Newtownards Town Centre
- Opportunity To Modernise To A Good Standard
- Four Bedrooms, One With Built In Wardrobes
- Gardens To Rear With Paved Entertaining Area And Workshop
- Two Reception Areas, Both With Feature Tiled Fireplaces
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Perfect As A First Time Buy Or Renovation Project
Type of Tenure