111 Cairnburn Road, Belfast, BT4 2PF
Description & Features
Location Location Location!
This three bedroom detached family home is nestled just off the popular Holywood Road and perfectly positioned for a harmonious family life, surrounded by prestigious grammar schools and within the catchment area of excellent primary schools.
As you step into this spacious property you are greeted by a large reception hall, two generous reception rooms, including a large family room with a cosy gas fire, providing ample space for relaxation and entertaining. Sunlight pours in through the windows, creating an inviting atmosphere. To the rear of the property is a family sized kitchen with an excellent range of units, a useful breakfast bar for a casual dining area and a guest W.C.
Upstairs you'll find three spacious double bedrooms, each with built-in storage solutions to keep your living space clutter-free. A thoughtfully designed shower room completes the upper level, offering comfort and convenience.
Outside a detached garage provides additional storage or potential for a workshop. A driveway with space for 3 to 4 cars ensures parking is never an issue. The rear patio area is perfect for al fresco dining and summer barbecues. Your private gardens to the front and side offer a serene space for relaxation and play.
This property is a rare find, offering the convenience of chain-free ownership and with oil-fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout, your comfort and energy efficiency are assured.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email email@example.com
- Chain free detached family home located just off the Old Holywood Road
- Welcoming entrance hallway with under stair storage and downstairs WC
- Two reception rooms including a dining and spacious living room
- Fitted kitchen with space for dining area - leading to the rear patio area
- Three large bedrooms all with built in storage
- Modern shower room
- Private gardens to the front and side
- Large sweeping driveway leading to detached garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Within catchment areas of leading Primary, Secondary & Grammar School
Type of Tenure