Admiralty, 11 Whitehem, Ardmillan Road, Killinchy, BT23 6QW
Typical Mortgageper month
Air Source Heat Pump Heating
Description & Features
- ** Now on Release - Please Contact the Newtownards Office on 02891800700 For Further Details**
- TURNKEY SPECIFICATIONS
- Choice of kitchen door and worktop colours.
- Integrated electrical appliances to include induction hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Laminated upstands with back painted glass splash back.
- Premium door knobs and cup handles.
- Designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Heated towel rail in bathroom and en suite.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures.
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, en suite and downstairs cloakroom basins.
- All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only.
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to change.
- SMART TECHNOLOGY
- Smart phone enabled heating system with digital thermostats.
- Ring video doorbells.
- Each home will be fitted with a highly efficient, Panasonic air source heat pump.
- Stoves in each lounge.
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork.
- Grooved internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets.
- Connection sockets for BT and TV.
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV.
- Zoned security alarm.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditional construction with white render
- Maintenance free PVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system.
- Timber effect maintenance free cladding.
- Bitmac driveways.
- Painted finish to front entrance doors.
- Landscaped gardens with patio area and generous private driveway with space for garage.
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries where appropriate.
- Feature external lighting to front door.
- Outdoor tap.
- Superfast Fibreoptic Broadband, FTTP with speeds of up to 330mbps.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- All homes incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
- High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
- Carpeting provided throughout all bedrooms, lounges, stairs and landings.
- Wooden laminate flooring to kitchen and dining areas.
- Tiles to hall, bathroom floors, showers and splash backs. Tiles to cloakroom and utility floors (where applicable).
- Panasonic Heat Pump carries a 10 year warranty from date of installation.
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation.
- All kitchen appliances carry a 5 year guarantee from date of installation.
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty.
Type of Tenure