Style A (Render Finish), 10 Castlelodge Park, Comber, BT23 5DW
Description & Features
A warm welcome awaits you in Comber.
Comber is ideally located, just 10 miles east of Belfast, making it the perfect location for commuters and families alike. Live among the rich history, scenic beauty, and friendly community.
At Castlelodge Park everything you need is within walking distance. You also have fantastic transport links to take you further afield.
Comber is located in the picturesque countryside of County Down, which offers stunning views and plenty of outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, golfing and cycling.
Quality of Life
Comber is a quiet and peaceful town with a strong sense of community. Residents enjoy a high quality of life and a low cost of living compared to larger cities.
Comber has several highly rated and renowned primary and secondary schools as well as a further education college located nearby in Newtownards.
Access to many of the top grammar schools in the surrounding and Greater Belfast area are easily accessible from Comber town centre.
Proximity to Belfast
Comber is located within easy commuting distance of the vibrant city of Belfast, by both car and public transport, which offers a wide range of employment opportunities, cultural attractions and entertainment options.
Comber is steeped in history dating back to the 17th Century and is home to several historic landmarks and buildings. It is most famous for being the birthplace of Thomas Andrews, born in 1873, the RMS Titanic’s shipbuilder, who died in the sinking of the Titanic in 1912.
- External Features
- Energy efficient traditional masonry construction with brick & render to selected areas
- Solid concrete floors to both ground and first floor maximising insulation and minimising sound transmission
- Black seamless aluminium rainwater goods, with black uPVC Downpipes
- Double glazed windows with sills
- GRP Composite front door with a 5 point system
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss & maximum efficiency
- Front garden landscaped
- Rear garden top soil and sown out
- Paved patio to rear
- Bitmac parking areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Outside tap provided
- Internal Features
- Quality kitchen with choice of units, doors, work tops and handles
- Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utlity room where applicable
- Feature downlighters
- Pre selected designer sanitary ware
- Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all bathrooms and ensuite areas
- Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling
- Choice of quality tiling to hallway, WC, kitchen, dining, sun lounge and utility (If applicable)
- Choice of quality Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge
- Choice of quality carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Internal Finishes
- Moulded Skirting & Architrave
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Glazed door to lounge with quality ironmongery(If applicable)
- Stairs will incorporate timber stairs, painted newel posts, handrails and balustrades
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Wall mounted glass screen, electric, dancing flame effect fire in the lounge. This will jabe both heat and/or decorative flame options
- Heating & Plumbing
- Under floor heating (To detached Houses)
- Pressurised hot and cold water systems, gas fired central heating with energy efficient combi boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators/ Heating with time clock
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, incorporating USB charging point (pre-selected points), switches, TV 7 Telephone points.
- Wiring for future satellite points
- Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- Energy efficient downs lighting to kitchen, hall and bathrooms
- Feature external light to front and rear
- Fibre to the premises (FTTP) providing ultra-fast broadband speeds subject to the provider you sign up with (broadband/contract not included)
- SUN LOUNGE: 3.02m x 3.02m (9' 11" x 9' 11")
- KITCHEN/DINING: 5.61m x 3.66m (18' 5" x 12' 0")
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.35m x 1.65m (11' 0" x 5' 5")
- LOUNGE: 3.35m x 4.34m (11' 0" x 14' 3")
- BEDROOM (1): 4.47m x 3.33m (14' 8" x 10' 11")
- ENSUITE: 1.98m x 1.68m (6' 6" x 5' 6")
- BEDROOM (2): 2.72m x 3.51m (8' 11" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.79m x 3.18m (9' 2" x 10' 5")
- BATHROOM: 1.68m x 2.34m (5' 6" x 7' 8")
Type of Tenure
Location of Style A (Render Finish)
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?