1 The Pines, Bangor, County Down, BT19 7RZ
Description & Features
Set in a quiet cul de sac just off Gransha Road this deceptive detached chalet type bungalow offers excellent family accommodation laid out over two floors and is adjacent to Bangor town and all it has to offer.
The reception hall leads through to the living room which is open plan to a dining area and has direct access to the fully fitted kitchen and the garden. A study or office is also on this level. There are four bedrooms in total, a shower room on the ground floor with two further first floor bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The property is double glazed in PVC frames and is heated via a gas fired system. To the side of the property there is a single garage and lean to.
This is an extremely popular and convenient location which provides easy access to main transport routes and local schooling. We strongly advise early viewing.
- Detached Chalet Bungalow in Popular Location
- Living Room Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Belling Stove
- Family Room or Study
- Main Bathroom & Shower Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Garage & Lean To
- Driveway for Off Street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Surrounded by Shops, Schools & Minutes from Bangor Town Centre
- Easy Access to Excellent Road Network, Newtownards, Belfast & Beyond
- Public Transport Facilities on Doorstep
- This Property Will Not Fail to Impress!
Type of Tenure