1 Craigavad Park, Station Road, Craigavad, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 0GH
Description & Features
Station Road, Craigavad has consistently proved to be a most desirable location. The setting is much sought after by a wide range of purchasers who appreciate the quiet nature of the surroundings yet remaining convenient to Holywood town, Belfast City and all your day-to-day needs including public transport networks, schools and convenience stores.
1 Craigavad Park is a most attractive detached property sitting on a generous and mature plot. Designed by Des Ewing Architects it has an attractive rendered finish, Bangor Blue slate roof, cast aluminium rainwater goods and hardwood sliding sash windows with granite sills. Internally the impressive ceiling heights, deep skirtings and moulded architraves give a feeling of quality throughout.
The accommodation spans to c. 4,700 sqft over three levels. You are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with a grand central staircase, from here you access all the main living spaces including drawing room, formal dining room / home office, large open plan kitchen with casual dining which is open to a magnificent garden room with vaulted ceiling with access to the patio and gardens, perfect for entertaining. In addition on the ground floor is a boot room and a WC. On the first floor are three bedrooms, the principal suite has a dressing room and shower room, bedroom two has an ensuite shower room, and a main family bathroom facilitates bedroom three. In addition on the first floor is a utility room. On the second floor are a further three bedrooms and a shower room.
Outside you enter via electric gates and are surrounded by a mature hedge boundary with an array of shrub beds and trees giving ample privacy. There is a detached stone garage with twin opening remote doors and a large tarmac driveway.
All in all this is a fine home with all the modern day requirements one would want. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and feel of this property.
- Magnificent detached property situated on a generous half acre site
- Rendered finish with cast aluminium gutters and rainwater pipes and Bangor Blue slate roof
- Designed by well renowned Des Ewing Architects
- Immaculately maintained and fitted out to a high standard throughout
- 11 foot ceilings with deep skirtings, cornicing and architraves
- Accommodation measuring c. 4,700 sq ft
- Impressive entrance hall with grand central staircase
- Drawing room with gas stove
- Formal dining / study
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area with woodburning stove
- Hand painted kitchen with Silestone worktops
- Garden Room with vaulted ceiling and doors opening out to the rear patio and gardens
- Boot room
- Downstairs WC
- Three bedrooms on first floor, further three on second floor
- Principal bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
- Bedroom two with en suite
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Shower room on second floor
- Utility room on first floor
- Gas central heating (underfloor on ground and first floor)
- Double glazed sliding sash windows with granite sills
- Fitted plantation shutters on majority of windows
- Detached stone garage with twin remote opening doors
- Alarm system fitted
- Electric gates to large tarmac driveway
- Highly convenient location within walking distance of North Down coastal paths
- Ease of access onto A2 via traffic lights
- Close distance to Holywood, Belfast, schooling and George Best City Airport
Type of Tenure