A beautiful new development set behind the iconic High Trees of Donaghadee.
These homes will be unrivalled in terms of their quality of build and finish, with the location speaking for itself!
Combining the charm of the coast with commuter convenience, Donaghadee offers a breath of fresh air as a place to call home. A bustling town, with a thriving local community in County Down steeped in history and full of charm. Known as the ‘Dover of Ireland, this scenic town enjoys a coastal location and one of Ireland’s most picturesque harbours to enjoy on weekend strolls.
“Strand Homes made the whole process seamless. They have continued to support us and offered expert advice throughout the process. The turnkey finish means you are in control of the design of your home, enabling you to add your own personal touch. And with the beautiful Donaghadee shoreline right on your doorstep, High Trees really is the perfect place to call home.”
Why a STRAND home?
Sustainability: At Strand Homes we are committed to considering and reducing the environmental impact throughout the building process.
Trusted: Customer care and experience is central to what we do, constantly striving to do more and offer more to our customers.
Reliable: A Strand Home is one of consistent high quality in terms of the materials used, build, craftsmanship and finishes both internally and externally.
Aiming to be better: Aiming to constantly improve and striving to exceed expectations. Build better, Engage better, Market better, Design better.
Neighbourhood: Creating developments that respect and engage with the existing neighbourhood and that facilitate new communities to evolve.
Design: Our homes are built and designed to utilise the space and to create homes that not only look and feel good but are practical and functional as well. A perfect combination of design and functionality.
High Trees comes with a ‘Green Pack’. Not only will your home help our environment by reducing the carbon footprint of the building, but we are also bringing you financial savings.
Green Pack Includes:
6 monocrystalline panels on each of our new homes. As well as producing clean energy for homeowners, it also reduces your running costs, at a time when energy prices are soaring.5kWh solar battery. The addition of an integrated battery pack allows the electricity produced during the daylight hours to be consumed when you need it most. Electric car charging point. You will be ready to power an electric vehicle with free solar electricity if needed.
It's our duty to protect natural beauty. At Strand Homes, biodiversity is an area we feel strongly about. We aim to grow and create better habitats for native species of ability wildlife. Becoming a member of the All Ireland Pollinator Plan, we have agreed to take action to protect and promote our pollinators.
WHAT STRAND HOMES ARE DOING:
- Use of native plants where possible
- Sourcing of pollinator friendly plants
- Placing of rocks in gardens to create homes for insects
- We thoughtfully plan each garden to ensure it thrives and flourishes over the years
High Specification Finishes Throughout -
- Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork throughout
- Moulded skirtings and architraves
- Internal doors with ironmongery
- Carpets and underlay to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiles (entrance hall, cloakroom/kitchen/bathrooms)
- Tiled flooring to sunroom where applicable
- Choice of high quality kitchen doors in a selection of colours.
- Choice of handles and worktops
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- LED under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings
- Branded integrated appliances to include:
- Four zone induction hob
- Electric oven and extractor hood
- Integrated washer/dryer (in house types without utility)
Free standing washing machine in house types with utility room (White goods carry a 2 year guarantee)
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Full height tiling around the bath, shower over bath and glass shower screen where shower bath applies
- Tiled splashback to standard
- Choice of tiling
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Thermostatically controlled drench dual shower head in en suite
- Slimline trays
- Heated towel rails to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
- Outside tap
- Landscaped garden
- Lawns to front and rear
- Rear garden enclosed with fencing
- Driveways to be tarmac/bitmac finish with paved pathways
- A management company for upkeep of the development
- UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC rear door
- Composite front door with secure multi locking system
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets/TV/Telephone/USB/Network points
- BT Openreach available
- Wiring for Virgin media
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Security alarm
- Gas fired central heating, boiler with 5 year warranty
- Energy efficient design
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
* These images are for illustrative purposes only