Ballyveigh offers beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments, townhouses, semi-detached and detached homes in an area popular with families that want to enjoy a close community atmosphere close to modern conveniences.
Every new home in Ballyveigh will benefit from Hagan Homes’ high quality and stylish turnkey package including a stylish, fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move. Hagan Homes are renowned for their attention to detail and the emphasis they place on the finer details both internally and externally. By utilising an expert team of top architects, landscapers and building professionals, you are guaranteed a home in which to be proud.
Ballyveigh enjoys a comfortable residential setting on the edge of town and next to open countryside. Antrim is a self-contained area with locally owned stores mixing with larger supermarkets including Tesco, Lidl and Asda. High street brands such as Boots, Next, Marks and Spencers and Starbucks are close to hand in Antrim town centre and the conveniently located Junction One, along with local shops and eateries for all to enjoy.
Entertainment, sports and leisure are in abundance; the action packed Antrim Omniplex is a 5-minute drive away located beside the popular Junction One retail park with its great selection of kids entertainment, dining and fast food outlets. Golfers can enoy the majestic 18-hole course at Massereene, located on the shore of Lough Neagh. The neighbouring Lough Shore Park and Clotworthy House offer stunning outdoor walks and views, while the Antrim Forum caters for all types of fitness fans.
Antrim Area Hospital is just a mile and a half away from Ballyveigh. Also, there is a broad range of quality schools, from nursery through to third level education, with excellent public transport routes to Ulster University Campuses in Jordanstown and Belfast.
Antrim is a commuters paradise with easy access to the M2 motorway network, and Belfast City Centre less than 20 miles away. Rail connections throughout Northern Ireland are available at Antrim Bus & Train Station just 1.5 miles from Ballyveigh. For those travelling further afield Belfast International Airport (5.5 miles) is only 10 minutes away with more sea and airport options available in Belfast and Larne.
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- The Shane & The Isobel will have individual entrance doors
- The Joy Apartments will have communal hallway with intercom system
- Maintained landscaped areas
- Integrated washer dryer
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap (houses only)
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development