34-36 Market Square, Lisburn, Down, BT28 1AG
Description & Features
Substantial former bank premises extending to c. 4,561 sq ft with secure car park, situated in an excellent location in Lisburn City Centre, fronting onto Market Square.
The property comprises a substantial mid-terrace, two storey building.
Internally the ground floor is arranged to provide an open plan former banking hall, ATM room, communications room, book room, safe room, store and kitchen. The first floor is arranged to provide a canteen and office/store.
The property also benefits from a secure rear car park with perimeter fencing and gated entrance, easily accessible from the building and Graham Gardens.
Lisburn provides ease of access to the M1 motorway, which links Lisburn with Belfast to the northeast and Dungannon to the west. The M1 and A1 place Lisburn on the main corridor between Belfast and Dublin. Lisburn Railway Station provides direct links with Belfast, Newry. Portadown, Lurgan, Moira and Bangor and also has services to Dublin Connolly.
- The subject retail premises is positioned fronting onto Market Square in Lisburn.
- Suitable for a range of potential uses or redevelopment, subject to planning.
- Nearby occupiers include The Irish Linen Museum, Bob & Berts, River Island, Greens Food Fare, Specsavers, etc.
- EPC Rating pending.
Type of Tenure
Location of 34-36 Market SquareView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?