The Annex, To Rear Of Pump Street, Derry, Londonderry, BT48 6JG
Description & Features
Superb office / commercial premises which have been recently refurbished and completely redecorated to provide stylish, modern, bright offices on two floors with additional kitchen and toilet facilities.
The premises are located within the Garden of Reflection to the rear of 13 Pump Street.
The City Centre Garden of Reflection is a new shared space between Pump Street and Bishop Street recently developed by the Inner City Trust and Derry City Council to provide for various events and to generally improve and complement the surrounding buildings in what is now known as The Cathedral Quarter.
· High quality office / commercial space in a delightful period building with great architectural detail including high ceilings and large sliding sash windows
· Gas central heating recently installed
· Two excellent open plan offices – one on the ground floor, one on the first floor
· Additional modern kitchen and toilet facilities
· Recently rewired and replumbed
· New internal fire doors, fire alarm system and smoke detectors
· Tastefully decorated in neutral colours with carpets and laminate flooring
· Superb location in the heart of the City centre
· Stunning entrance from Pump Street with paved walkway and professional landscaping
· Immediate occupation available
Office: 30` x 20`
Stairs to first floor
Office: 26`6` x 22`6`
Patio door to small balcony overlooking Garden of Reflection
Access from ground floor to rear hallway leading to:
Kitchen with fitted units and sink unit 12`9` x 11`9`
Lobby / store 8` x 7`
Toilet with wc and wash hand basin
what3words /// double.guitar.maps
All photographs are provided for guidance only.